Kate Window Grab (or Windows of Misopportunity)

Comments

  • That's a nice grab! ๐Ÿ‘€

  • Haha! Great art!

  • ๐Ÿ˜ Good job!

    For some reason it looks like they're underwater (Spongebob style), which makes it even more peculiar! (Looks to me of course... Don't take it as a fact ๐Ÿ˜€)

  • Uh...I am speechless with the art and that it's the Doc with his "Instrument of Punishment" O.o

  • I know its softcore, but I feel like this probably violates some pornography rule on the forums

  • That's really good, I like the style it's done in.

    I wouldn't class this as breaking our pornography rule @Chordyceps

  • Sorry for the delayed response. Couldn't figure out how to attach quoted names on my ipad, so I had to switch to a computer.

    @Gcarrara I can see this. Kate's hair looks very floaty. I was attempting to make it look like a secondary action. I reallyappreciatee your comment.

    @Ember_Hunter Thanks, his weapon does bring back memories of the movie fear dot com.

    @Chordyceps Thanks for your feedback. I like violent or sexual gags in my artwork in an effort to amuse.

    @MandyTalk Appreciate it. Thanks for clarifying.

  • @Holijay said:

    Sorry for the delayed response. Couldn't figure out how to attach quoted names on my ipad, so I had to switch to a computer.

    @Gcarrara I can see this. Kate's hair looks very floaty. I was attempting to make it look like a secondary action. I reallyappreciatee your comment.

    @Ember_Hunter Thanks, his weapon does bring back memories of the movie fear dot com.

    @Chordyceps Thanks for your feedback. I like violent or sexual gags in my artwork in an effort to amuse.

    @MandyTalk Appreciate it. Thanks for clarifying.

    Sure thing. Its a well made piece, and I jave nothing against it, for the record.