Spot the Claudette
..
..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the "Hide" button! Fitting! lol...
In front of the locker of course.
The freezer room with animals hanging up, the black corners of that room. It is an awesome place to hide. A killer rarely sees you there.
I thought it was quite fitting too. 😂
This is the Game right?
The lighting is hella broken.
That better not be Feng on that hook!
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/922544028326273935/9B1583EC40A18BD67823E08D7674027D8BE59714/
Spot the Claudette :)
@Visionmaker especially on the first floor.
@MegaWaffle it was a Nea :P
i can clearly see her blue pants. my eyes were drawn right to it.
Worse blendette post this month :p
Ugh, the basement is worse. I don't even bother attacking survivors in there. It's pointless.
@SmokePotion shorts silly :P
@ASpazNamedSteve by the gen I think
Blendette Rises from the Ashes!
“When they fall, we rise.”
infront of the locker.
Now spot my blendette( tip, she is holding a toolbox)
Blendette.pngThis is why I'm glad bouquets got removed.
@Cymer right in front of you :p
@GrootDude (i know this @GrootDude didn't work, but i'm trying damnit!) (wait did that second one randomly work?)
Hey, if it covers the butt, it's pants! :p and she is clearly crouching and facing the locker to show off that booty.
@SmokePotion true XD
Weak.
This is true invisibility
My eyes hurt looking for her. That's until I realized she was in front of the locker XD
@AetherBytes Thanks for confirming that my eye sight is bad...
making a eye doctor appt, brb.
@GrootDude This picture is old, but now I just wanna show somebody one of these pictures, and ask them, "Can you see anybody here?"
@GrootDude This picture is old, but now I just wanna show somebody (That has never played or heard of Dead by Daylight before) one of these pictures, and ask them, "Can you see anybody here?"
@Hag_Main_Big_Brain I cMainee her xD
*can’t see
what kind of auto correct is that?