Body Blocked in a corner by another survivor.
Hey guys,
I was playing survivor, when someone on PS4 just body blocked me in a corner between a gen and a wall. I was like #########. No way I could move, crows started circling around me, while he kept on spamming the Follow Me and Look animations the survivors have.
So the killer came, the guy unblocked me and the killer started hitting me, killer didnt pick me from the ground, but the toxic survivor just kept on healing me........
Anywho I recorded the game, took some psn accounts and I am gonna try to find a way to report this toxicity somehow.
BTW I ended up quitting the game, so double de-pipped.......
Footage is below if someone wants to see:
Comments
They should add a mechanic to allow survivors to engage in a fist fight, the winner is allowed to move past. The loser is instantly killed.
Were you so mad about this you made an account called "hate toxic players"?
Yep...
you did.
As a killer when I see someone purposely doing this I go for the toxic player and tunnel till they're hooked. I had someone do that to me on farms amp after I rescued them from basement. The killer saw them blocking me in and went for them and not me even though they could've gottne us both.
The devs do not care about trolls taking over their game, just look at PC, they have speed hackers everywhere...
Absolutely hate toxic players like this. Reminds me of when I first bought the game. I heard the Killer getting closer to me so I hid in a locker and the other survivor was giving away my position by constantly trying to open the locker and then pointing at it.
Of course the Killer completely ignored the troll survivor, opened the locker and hooked me...
In cases like this, it's possible that the survivor and killer are friends. It's actually really easy to get into the same lobby. I've played with a friend who would often want to go Killer and play against me as we wouldn't have enough friends for KYF, so we would have to keep trying to get in to the same lobby. A lot of the time we got into the same one surprisingly and it only took a few minutes to find each other.
In the video at 1:10 I got the strong impression they were actually friends with how he wasn't attacking him. It was almost as if he was working with him. Idk. Just a possibility.
Just don't let it bother you, it's very rare that you'll run into players like this
For the record, spamming the 'come here' signal counts as action that prevents and removes crows. eventually they get bored. on pc when a killer sees that they tend to go after the sandbagger
All the killer had to do is down the surviver they were working with and then hunt me down since I knew to stay away. Needless to say I was dinner for the Entity.
people need to embrace love.
They were probably working together... happens sometimes.
But..you did run straight back into the killer.. instead of running away :')
As a killer main I support that as long as the killer gets the full BP reward