So who's Dylan?
Just read the little statement in lightweight..... who's Dylan and when's he arriving??
Just read the little statement in lightweight..... who's Dylan and when's he arriving??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about Nikki? These are just random characters btw.
I am NOT random tyvm D:
Couldve been beta testers, kinda like how they named Alex's toolbox after a betatester who was constantly saboing.
Those are random names of mods and maybe even devs I think.
Spine chill:
"There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.." — Sassy, The Lost Tapes
Sassy for example was a mod on steam forums back in the day if I remember correctly.
@Nikkiwhat One day you’ll be in the game, until then have HOPE!
Last I heard of Sassy was that she insulted one of my friends and got demoted lul
All I know is he spits hot fire..
It says "The Lost Tapes" which means they must be lore tapes found by the current survivors of these past survivors. I bet they are all deceased by this point, stuck in the void, each person only having one perk developed before their deaths in the void.
Probably consumed by the void no longer serving a purpose for the entity
xD lol
Those random characters are usually members (or former members) from the mod team. They got little easter egg flavour texts as a thank you.
Also hi, it's me.
Peanits is in the game nice.
So Dylan is Peanits?! XD
Hi Dylan. 😊
That's pretty freaking cool not gonna lie xD .... good morning Dylan lol xD
So if Dylan is in Lightweight, I have been using a perk of Peanits with Meg, nice :D