PS4 patch was worth the wait
I have seen complaints that the patch has broken the game again, but on my end, there hasn't been any problems. Even had a really smooth game as the clown already (its 5am here) and everything even seems to.be loading faster (on PS4, this is amazing).
Comments
Yeah I don't have any issues either it's working fine.
Everything seems to be working well and is great.
The END game results screen is insanely laggy most of the time, and 1/3 of the time as killer I lag badly in FPS drops.
...
at least you don't have to wait another month xD
to those experiencing frame drops are you on a regular ps4 or ps4-pro?
My guess is Vacuum, I smell some serious salt coming.
I have a PS4 Pro.
They FPS has dropped on both Killer and Survivor from compared to yesterday.
I play both pro and regular ps4 regularly depending on which tv the gf is on. I notice 0 difference of fps from either. Games just badly optimized
Even though I have had numerous bugs since the update, this chapter is still fun to play.
Outstanding. As a member of the PC community, it's great to hear that our brothers and sisters with PS4s are now on the same page. Hopefully the Devs will know what to expect in the future with regard to large patches (DLC) and how to approach them.
I don't think you'll have to wait this long, or have much of a wait at all, again. This wait took so long because of the store and microtransactions being added to the game, I believe.
I feel this on a super personal level.
Its 9pm, I started my download at 1pm. I love having Amish wifi.
As a survivor main, I dont care about the pallet change, so far it hasnt screwed me over and it is a good change. And the ragequit change is so great now on ps4, finally. I am over the moon with this. *back to the clown, he is everything atm*
Happy blood weekend all!!
Even if it was a perfect world and everything came out on the same day, someone has to get it first and the other side will FREAK even if its a matter of hours between them. But we can always hope for the day to come
Already fought clown on PS4, even though I gotta wait till the 9th, I gotta say, freakin Italy!