What are the most underrated perks in your opinion?

For survivor I’d say spine chill, knowing exactly when the killer is heading to you is a really good thing to have.

For killer I’d say m&a this perk is godly on a lot of killers including the top tier killers.

Comments

  • everyone on this forum seems to hate resilience for some reason despite it being amazing

    i would totally run it if i had room

  • I love that perk, if a survivor of mine doesn’t have bt then resilience is my next choice.

  • Spine Chill and Small Game.

    Killer.. Probably Shadowborn. It’s really convenient.

  • Survivor: Solidarity & Poised

    Killer: I'm all Ears

  • Spine chill is used by a lot of survivors though, how would that make it underrated?

  • I'm with Sairek: Empathy is great, and surprisingly, it works very well if you play selfishly: as long as someone is injured and chased, you have the exact location of the killer, so you can play very safe. But it also comes handy if you're overly altruistic.

  • For survivor, quick and Quiet. I've had many situations where Quick and Quiet has been my saviour. Killers don't expect it.


    For killer, I'm a big fan of overwhelming presence, seeing survivors waste their Flashlight or toolbox so much faster can help the game alot.

  • @CheersTC I second that. Q&Q is really func, when you are in a jungle gym and jump in a locker. Nearly no killer expects you to be that stupid so they wont check it at first.

  • I actually like This Is Not Happening, makes healing yourself and ruin easier to do more efficiently, especially if you 99 your healing progress bar and then do gens.

  • I like Dance with me and Windows of Opportunity. Dance with me is cool for indoor maps and helped me escaped a lot of times. Also helps in outdoor maps but you need to break LOS. Windows is a good perk to know where the next pallet is or if it was broken before. Also helpls me optimize my way in a chase


  • @miaasma said:

    everyone on this forum seems to hate resilience for some reason despite it being amazing

    i would totally run it if i had room

    it's one of my fav perk lol

    i use heal myself to 99% and then do gen with the 9% buff

    always use it with Botany Knowledge and SC

  • Alert definitely.

    Great perk if you wanna play stealth and want to lose the killer in a chase.

    For killers... D hope ?

    Idk xD