Livestream this Thursday?
Will the devs hold a livestream this Thursday to discuss a few things? I miss seeing their faces <3
Will the devs hold a livestream this Thursday to discuss a few things? I miss seeing their faces <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, there will be a stream this Thursday, specifically about the upcoming Freddy rework. I am excited.
Oh that's wonderful
@Peanits I hope it's news that the Freddy rework has been added as an Extra Freddy so we can still play the old one!
May I ask when the results of the contests will be announced? :)
@Peanits Hopefully it won't turn out to be another "New Legion" where any sort of creativity and viability has been thrown out the window.
When are we gonna know about the contest finalists, by the way?
I'm convinced it will be a nerf. They will not make him upper tier. They will do just enough to where the isn't garbage, but isn't a serious threat. He still be Clown/Docktah tier!
I don't think you know what a nerf is. Clown tier is way higher Freddy tier.
Q&A from patch 3.0.1?
@KaoMinerva They're going to nerf the worst killer in DbD to clown/doc tier?
That's a buff
Hype is real! I hope we are going to get Robert Englund in future as well.
It was mentioned in the Q&A thread, but we were debating skipping it since the changes were mentioned ahead of time (and they were already addressed in the 3.0.0 Q&A). Since the questions we received were the same as the previous Q&A, we decided not to beat a dead horse and skipped over it.
grabs pitchfork and torch
also grabs party crackers
GOTTA BE PREPARED FOR EITHER EXTREME!
Freddy Spaghetti Time!
Gonna see if all those million of BP I dumped into him will be worth it or not!