How to win against 4 man SWF?
So I recently started playing again. Killer rank 20, now im rank 5 and now I face SWF's so insanely often that its not even fun anymore.
This game was fun till rank 7-8 and it went downwards. I spent alot of time getting Ruin, Spirit Fury and other useful perks that I've seen the youtubers use, but I still find it way 2 hard.
I spend 20-30 sec(if I do well) and down a survivor, hook him, she gets saved 10 seconds later and if I run into the hooked survivor again, she has Borrowed Time, so I have to 2 hit the same survivor over and over. I never camp, as I try to gain map control as much as I can, but in the end, they rushed 3-4 gens in the 1st 4 mins.
At this point, I dont find any joy in this game anymore. Am I the only one feeling this way?
I do realize that im not the best killer, but I certainly am not the worst. Getting more than 1 kill is hard when they 4 man SWF.
Comments
I’d like to know how how you get 4-man swf every game.
Playing high-tier killers like Nurse or Spirit helps. Though those require a considerable amount of time to learn properly. If you dont want to invest that time, you can always go for the good old instantsaw Hillibilly. But rememeber that Billy can still be looped.
Also dont play by survivor-made-up rules. Feel free to camp, tunnel, slug, or even look at survivors, if that allows you to win the game. Survivors show you no mercy, so why should you have mercy with them?
Dodge lobbies. Save yourself the bullying. Or just DC if they act like ######### and you find yourself stuck in the lobby.
Can't go wrong with Nurse or Billy. My go to when I see SWF. I'll even use Franklin's Demise Wraith with Sloppy Butcher just to add insult to injury!
Play a mean spirit with prayer beads and bathe in swf team tears
Mori them my friend. Save your moris for SWF groups
The problem isn't SWF, it's that typically at higher ranks better players group together. You're getting groups of 4 good players instead of 4 random players of varying skill(often less skilled ones). It gives the illusion of the swf aspect being the problem but it's really not. Even statistics show that SWF has barely any extra survival rate compared to solo play.
Yeah. I've started playing spirit lately, and it helps. Yesterday I was quite unlucky when I met so many SWF's. How do I know they were swf? some of the groups told me so when I asked, and 2 of the groups had the same type of clan name.
I guess I just have to l2p really hard then, but I have to admit that frustration gets me in the end after a few bad games. Some games I feel really good early on as I play really well and down 2-3 survivors really fast, but it doesnt pay off in the end anyway and that annoys the frick outta me.
I guess it just doesnt feel rewarding enough if I have a really good game where I mind game and down the survivors really quickly.
Thanks for the answers! Looks like an awesome supportive community who doesnt just answer "l2p" etc.
Btw, I also feel like not having Ruin really really makes the game like 100% harder since they finish least 2 gens often, before I down the 1st survivor. Is it just me, or is that the case? Ruin is nearly a must have perk.
I watch Truetalent very often and I just notice that his chase music is so much lower compared to the other sounds in his game. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHsPc44EwFg
I promise, my music is SO much louder 😅
Please don't encourage cancer the game already has plenty of that on both sides, everyone should play respectfully unless getting disrespected then by all means facecamp/tbag
Lobby dodge and dc if they act toxic, don't feed their ego
As Smiling Jack once said: fight harder than the other sunovvabitch!
But seriously, learn Nurse. And don't listen to those cowards advising to dodge SWF groups. Beating them is a lot sweeter than a group of disorganized soloes.
You don't.
On serious note you can beat them it's just really hard. But here's a tip. If they are more friendly swf they should have 1 guy that's the "looper". Yeah ignore him
Bring ol' reliable (aka the nurse).