Secrets!
I will add some Dead by Daylight secrets most of you don't know about!
1) The Game map has a secret. Hit the blue plastic barrels as Killer and listen!
2) One of the Nurse's addons is incorrectly written. Pocket Watch says it slightly decreases the blink charge speed, but in reality, it slightly decreases blink movement speed (–9% blink movement speed)!
3) There is a small, yellowish-tinted rock in Suffocation Pit map that all players can climb on top of it, including the killer!
Has anyone else discovered something small in the game that most people don't know about?
Remember... Do not discuss game exploits (it is a bannable offense).
Comments
If you look very closely on the crates you'll discover that they're full of cheese.
killing someone with a tombstone piece (or judith's tombstone) does not count as an aggressive action and will not remove play with your food tokens
not really a secret but still kind of funny
There's a hole in the ground near the Temple of Purgation that lets a player take a shortcut to the temple basement.
Its that loud buzz noise the pig makes when she ambushes
@Boss I've noticed that! You really see the difference when she hasn't found anyone for awhile. She sounds angry and agitated as she hums.
Beartraps can be sabotaged with toolboxes and Sabotour and disables the beartrap for 3 minutes. But not worth it, it takes too much time XD
I don't know if this was patched, but it's kinda funny.
Failing a Sabotage skill check doesn't wake you up.
Pretty much yeah.
I heard someone once tell me this really memey SWF team composition with everyone running No Mither + Saboteur + Prove Thyself + Unbreakable with good toolboxes. Something about traveling as a 4 man-group, doing the same generator, and making the area around each generator deprived of hooks.
Don't know if that could actually work, but it sounded funny. The amount of coordination it would take to pull that off sounded pretty crazy.
Huntress makes an audible noise when she has a fully-charged hatchet throw ready.
The survivor can hear this.
if you are right behind crouching piggy and turn your camera back you can see her head inside the mask
That's friggin' hilarious. I gotta try that.
It is just like this:
Wait, about the suffocation pit rock:
Is it this one because if so, that might explain why my support ticket randomly disappeared since it's not an exploit if everyone can do it.
Don't worry, I made sure you couldn't see the killer's name since that would be very bad.
Imo the person who voice'd old Kate is now the voice actor for Julie/Susie. Their stun yell is verrrrry similar to old Kate.
That "sigh" is so annoying
I waste so much time because of it, I'll try to remember this
The second killer you mentioned was supposed to counter he survivors' ability to climb by destroying the environment
Once the climbing mechanic got scrapped they scrapped the killer power as well
On Haddonfield by Micheal's house( i think) is a picture similar to Frank.
If you go to Ormond than you can see on the 1 etage a Legion graffiti.
Oh yeah, and Freddy's Mori is definitely a reference to Freddy VS Jason. In the film, Freddy's death is pretty much the same as the mori
Actually, I think it's more directly a kill from the 2010 remake of NOES.
One of the teenagers goes to the boiler room for the first time and gets doughnut'd.