What killer do you hate facing the most?

As a survivor, which killer do you loathe going up against the most? Freddy and the Pig are the two I hate. Freddy because you can't see which way he is coming at you, even when you hear the lullaby. He gets a free hit on you when he puts you to sleep because he's usually right on your ass as soon as he puts you under.

With the Pig, it seems to be more a case of people who play her rather than the actual character. I have found that the majority of Pig players, at the least the ones I face, they tend to camp and tunnel, and don't get the point of the head traps. They put a trap on your head, hook you. Then camp or tunnel you. You have a trap on your head. You are not a threat right now. You are not repairing gens. You are trying to get a trap off. Why put a trap on a survivor if you're just going to camp and tunnel. Its like if Trapper hooks someone, puts a bunch of traps around the hook, and then stands there and camps.

Comments

  • Doctor, Huntress and Trapper, sometimes Nightmare and sometimes Pig, but the others are fun to play against sometimes
  • I personally hate facing a Myers. There are so many things about him that annoy me. His muteness, the way he stalks but the fact I hate the most when going against him is that his add ons provide him of a wide variety of possible gameplays and you always have to be guessing what it'd be: all seeing, speed evil, infinite tier 3... you never know until it's too late.

    (on a side note, loved to see all the Freddy hate, lol! Tbh, I'm one hell of an annoying Freddy main...)

  • the campasaurus is my least favorite.
  • The one I hate the most when I do play survivor is one of my personal favorites to play: The Doctor. Two reasons, I hate when I see him played wrong and even though I know how to counter him, if played right he still gives me fits (probably because I suck at survivor).

  • @EpicFailTryHard said:
    the campasaurus is my least favorite.

    The worst of all lol.

  • Myers, clown, trapper, and spirit. The rest are alright

  • The one they call 'the survivor'

  • I won't answer this - I don't want more changes implemented yet. Shall some time pass between those.

  • Holy old thread resurrection, Batman.

  • The one that camps but proceeds to complain about getting genrushed.

  • Honestly it changes. Right now it’s trapper. I’m so sick of seeing the stupid trapper. He’s more annoying than anything. Next is ghost face or legion because they’re boring af. The one that scares me the most Is a skilled Michael Meyers. Scares me every time.


    All bubbas camp so they’re annoying as well.

  • I despise Spirit and I'm quite surprised to see the lack of anyone hating her the most when I see it almost everywhere else on the forums.

    There's just something about how her gameplay works that I hate. I'd rather use my own skill rather than my own luck to face a killer. Luck is luck, skill actually shows how experienced I am and Spirit removes that. I have to be lucky to out guess her.

    Not to mention that she gives you little to no information on where she actually is.

    I also hate Pigs but mostly the players rather than the killer itself. Some Pigs always tunnel the trapped survivor even though that's not how they're meant to work :P. There's also the ones that ensure your death by doing this and running Tampered Timer and Crate of Gears

  • Freddy. Or Pig. Or Ghostface. Ghostface really bugs me on smaller maps. Trapper also gets on my nerves. Playing super aggressively against Plague also bothers me, but it's the only way I'm going to live if most other survivors are alive.

    I haven't decided how I feel playing against new Hag. Playing as her is just too easy now...

  • @MysterTal said:

    Killers I hate facing as Survivor: As a small note before I get into it, I never really "hate" facing any of the Killers in the game. There may be aspects of some Killers that I find annoying but I always have fun.
    The only exceptions are just things that annoy me.

    Hag: the Hag forces me to spend most of my time holding down the crouch button and if I don't have Urban Evasion equipped I just can't be bothered. This change to the way I move is really grating since Dead by Daylight is not paced for a "take it nice and easy, slow and cautious" kind of playstyle - it's a fast-paced "only one gen left!? Hooow!?" nightmare for all and goddamit I have got to double-time it if I want to have a chance at a pip here...

    Doctor: No need to go too much into it, but let's just say that 3 gens + Doctor = 40 minute game with 0 kills until the Doctor finally has enough and decides to just commit to a single chase, at which point he loses and we all get to sit in the after-game chat and agree never to discuss this again.

    Hillbilly: "Noooo, I brought Dead Hard instead of Sprint Burst!" (instantly gets taken down) "GAWDDAMMIT! I couldn't even-! There was nothing-! I couldn't even-! Who the hell desig-!?"

    Huntress: "lol, ez hatchet dodge! Who the hell designed these things? She not only has to take an hour to ready them, but she announces that she's doing it with that silly sound effect and at the end, there's a slow projectile moving towards you at snail-speed, which you can dodge by turning slightly to the left and it might even get intercepted by invisible walls and the debris that's lying everywhere. She really needs a buff, this g-- WHAT THE #########!? SHE HAS IRIDESCENT! Oh, that is some buuuullshit right here... Oh, please don't camp me as well. You're gonna camp me as well, aren't you? GAWDDAMMIT! I couldn't even-! There was nothing-! I couldn't even-! Who the hell desig-!?"

    Wraith: "LOL, it's Wraith! AHAHAHAHA!" (he turns out to be actually good) "Oh god, I'm losing to a Wraith. I hope no one sees this. Please don't be a streamer. Oh thank god, a pallet! I'm just gonna heal he-- WHAT!? Oh he has Windstorm! GAWDDAMMIT! I couldn't even-! There was nothing-! I couldn't even-! Who the hell desig-!?"

    I 100% agree XD.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    As a survivor, which killer do you loathe going up against the most? Freddy and the Pig are the two I hate. Freddy because you can't see which way he is coming at you, even when you hear the lullaby. He gets a free hit on you when he puts you to sleep because he's usually right on your ass as soon as he puts you under.

    With the Pig, it seems to be more a case of people who play her rather than the actual character. I have found that the majority of Pig players, at the least the ones I face, they tend to camp and tunnel, and don't get the point of the head traps. They put a trap on your head, hook you. Then camp or tunnel you. You have a trap on your head. You are not a threat right now. You are not repairing gens. You are trying to get a trap off. Why put a trap on a survivor if you're just going to camp and tunnel. Its like if Trapper hooks someone, puts a bunch of traps around the hook, and then stands there and camps.

    Pig players also always seem to bring a mori.

    For me idc, I used to hate stealth killers because im a pussy but I run spinechill AND got 360 degrees of awareness lol. Maybe spirit because her microphasing in chases mess me up and I never get a chance to practice against her because I dont see her that much.

    Actually probably pig because pig players tho also rare always seem to be toxic and like you said ignore the best part about her, the headtraps

1 2 ›