@apathytheclown is probably right. Tough to know since Not_Queen said 12:00am on the 5th (let's assume UTC which is always is) which would have been hours ago. But she probably mean end of day on the 5th so 8 pm EST that would be.
@apathytheclown said:
She also posted this a little over 7 hours ago. “July 5th midnight is tomorrow (in 27h)”
That's what I just referenced. But you understand that right now everywhere but in the West Coast of North America Midnight the 5th has come? Days start on 12:00:00 they end on 23:59:59. That's why she is wrong, so what I assume she meant is 23:59:59 5th UTC so 8:00pm EST.
it’s bad enough that they always start the double bp at 1am (for me) so i don’t even get to play when double bp start but now they delay it a whole day.. it was always live on friday to monday (tuesday 1am for me) .. they could’ve at least change the time when they delay it a day..
@GMan79 I'm going by what Not Queen posted yesterday, not heard anything officially as of yet. But in the past that is the way it has always been done...I understand the confusion around it. 00.00 UTC is 1am on the morning of the 6th for me (UK based) but that is still the 5th in Canada.
I might suggest a countdown clock the next time we have a double BP event to stop the confusion
@MandyTalk said: @GMan79 I'm going by what Not Queen posted yesterday, not heard anything officially as of yet. But in the past that is the way it has always been done...I understand the confusion around it. 00.00 UTC is 1am on the morning of the 6th for me (UK based) but that is still the 5th in Canada.
I might suggest a countdown clock the next time we have a double BP event to stop the confusion
Yeah, a countdown clock would be great. Every Time the same confusion Still hoping it happens around the time of the Dev stream. Because why not.
Come Devs, I was neutral with this console business, but to ######### up a simple time calculation and the downright date. That's like an early child error
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tomorrow
at 7:00am
8pm est I believe.
@apathytheclown is probably right. Tough to know since Not_Queen said 12:00am on the 5th (let's assume UTC which is always is) which would have been hours ago. But she probably mean end of day on the 5th so 8 pm EST that would be.
She also posted this a little over 7 hours ago. “July 5th midnight is tomorrow (in 27h)”
That's what I just referenced. But you understand that right now everywhere but in the West Coast of North America Midnight the 5th has come? Days start on 12:00:00 they end on 23:59:59. That's why she is wrong, so what I assume she meant is 23:59:59 5th UTC so 8:00pm EST.
sooo the BP weekend doesn't start on the 5th at all and the 6th now? -_-
The 6th of July 12:00:00 UTC, google how to convert to your time zone, but that's 20:00 the 5th of July for those on EST.
I'm just used to it being 0:00 UTC which is 8pm July 4th for me, that's how they always did it before, thought it would be the same that's all.
oops, you are right I mean 0:00:00 UTC. Sorry.
11:17pm pst ehre on West Coast and nada yet so in about 12 minutes or so it will be officially the 5th for NA and past that for EU.
So 16 hours 20 minutes from now?
when does it start?
its 12:43 here
It's 7:09am Coordinated Universal Time, in my country is 10:09am. When should double points be?
It will be 00.00 UTC so in roughly 17 hours.
Depends on where you are in the world - it will be 8pm on the 5th July in Canada
Is this official? 00:00 is the 6th in every timezone...
I thought Bloodhunt starts around the time the Dev stream/video goes live...
So it starts on the 6th? Well thats weird. The big ass banner says the 5th!
@GMan79 I'm going by what Not Queen posted yesterday, not heard anything officially as of yet. But in the past that is the way it has always been done...I understand the confusion around it. 00.00 UTC is 1am on the morning of the 6th for me (UK based) but that is still the 5th in Canada.
I might suggest a countdown clock the next time we have a double BP event to stop the confusion
So it should've been the 6th - 9th. Because thats midnight Europe time... Pretty good job so far.
Good job dbd devs... good job -_-
Yeah, a countdown clock would be great. Every Time the same confusion
Still hoping it happens around the time of the Dev stream. Because why not.
Great. now i only have 1 day of double bloodpoints before i go to trip around Europe for a few weeks.
But think of all the nice photo's you'll be taking, not to mention all the extra douchebaggery you'll miss from campers, rage quitters etc.
Come Devs, I was neutral with this console business, but to ######### up a simple time calculation and the downright date. That's like an early child error
seems it got removed
(countdown refreshes on every page reload)
@MandyTalk
Thank you
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7275/countdown-till-the-double-bloodpoints-bloodhunt-starts
No problem @GMan79
another 2 AM for Europe ;s and 6 july not 5
when does the double points end ?