Devs, can you please remove this?

Prestigespam.png


I get the importance of informing the player of the bloodweb cap. But honestly this gets REALLY annoying since I have 4 killers that I have no desire to prestige and everytime I get to level up to get the perks, add-ons or offerings this thing comes out.


Isn't there a chance to change it so that it does not appear as long as I have at least 1 Survivor/Killer at prestige 1? Because at this point it is nothing but very obnoxious.


I have P3 Claudette and Nurse btw.

Comments

  • It would definitely be possible, sure. Admittedly it would be a fairly low priority change since there's more pressing issues we'd like to address first. I could let the team know.

    On a personal note, I sorta' like having it there. I carelessly spend bloodpoints and it let's me know to stop when I've hit 50.

    EDIT: Ahh, I see what you mean. For when you stay level 50 and continue leveling up without prestiging. Gotcha'.

  • I prestige all my survs/killers and even I agree it would be quite annoying to get that message every single time you put a level in your bloodweb if you don't want to prestige

  • @Peanits said:

    It would definitely be possible, sure. Admittedly it would be a fairly low priority change since there's more pressing issues we'd like to address first. I could let the team know.

    On a personal note, I sorta' like having it there. I carelessly spend bloodpoints and it let's me know to stop when I've hit 50.


    Thanks for the super fast answer, wow.


    I get your point but I'm pretty sure that after sometime you level up a killer you do not wish to prestige it would become annoying. Perhaps just make it appear 5 times instead of endlessly?

  • @Peanits said:

    It would definitely be possible, sure. Admittedly it would be a fairly low priority change since there's more pressing issues we'd like to address first. I could let the team know.

    On a personal note, I sorta' like having it there. I carelessly spend bloodpoints and it let's me know to stop when I've hit 50.

    Attach it to devotion, then devoted players get to stock up more points.

    100K Per Devotion level sounds pretty cool.

  • I prestige just to get rid of that message.

  • @darktrix said:

    I prestige just to get rid of that message.

    😆

  • @darktrix said:

    I prestige just to get rid of that message.

    Same

  • Disregard my comment ^ can’t edit.

  • True. If BHVR ever makes another killer whose best addons are common/uncommon, one might as well keep them unprestiged.

  • I would just make it only appear the first time you hit level 50 per prestige per killer

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    I would just make it only appear the first time you hit level 50 per prestige per killer

    That’s what it does

  • Agreed! It's super annoying when you dump a load of BP into a killer already at 50 that you don't want the prestige skins for.