How do you feel when you start a game and someone's using no mither?
Your opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well someone is going to be tunneled
As a surv when the killer is running thanato :
Why the hell would you play no mither
As a killer :
Don't let him down too long on the floor
As a killer when I run thanato :
Feelsgoodman
No Mither is a bragging rights perk. They want to show off that even when playing my best, and they are weak, they can still beat me. They want to throw down the gauntlet, I'm game.
Not necessarily. I use it with synergies because I like its concept. I really wish it was buffed. Contrary to popular belief, almost no one but killers view it as a hard mode. Almost everyone I know, views it as something they wish was better, but currentally synergies with resilience
That sounds like the sort of thing you come up with when you realize how fundamentally awful a perk is and don't want to put in the work to fix it.
i feel like a bully. every time i chase em. every time i down em. every time i hang em.... i hate it.... i get a notification and the whole way there i'm praying 'dont let it be him, dont let it be him'.... even though i know he purposely chose to run it and i shouldn't treat him any different than anyone else. still, though.... i see him running and i'm thinking to myself 'hey, buddy. what are you doing here? this is no place for you. you should be home and in bed. come back when you feel better'....
DS was meant to be a get at of jail free card. Until they realized it was jacked to high hell. Maybe if horvath, not_queen, or McClean said it, but Matthieu is frequentally improvising on the spot. No.
They're either really good or really bad. There's no in-between. When I play survivor, they suck eggs, when I play killer, it's like truing to catch air with a butterfly net.
Either that or my whole team runs it when the killer has thanatophobia.
The real shocker is when I loaded into a game with TWO people using no mither.
I actually never see No Mither users until the end closes near, so I never care too much. It just means, as a killer, I either get easy surprise downs or I should expect the generators to be rushed and tunnel more.
When I'm a survivor, I usually just think: "I hope you know what you're doing"
When I play No Mither (which I do on occasion - love the perk), I just pray they don't have thanatophobia and aren't a huntress. I love hiding in lockers without blood trails lol I only lose one hp state for getting caught in a locker as well, which is why I do it more with No Mither.
no mither can counter freddy when its used with reslince and this is not happening
This is not happening helps you HIT checks. And no mither stops self care from waking you up
i know but it can counter when using reslince because u r at a bit speed on everything and can finish thing faster and still wake up too
no mither, empathy, resilience, dead hard on a 4 man swf
yep
Survivor: Please tell me this nutjob has Dstrike, IW, and Dead Hard.
Killer: Easy kill, maybe DH.
Like how they said Freddy and Wraith weren't going to get buffs because some killers aren't meant to be equal.
As survivor: Gl to them. They'll need it.
1. They’re going for David’s achievement.
2. They’re cocky af
or 3. They’re stupid af.
Either way theyre likely gonna die
I go "oh look - that person's got No Mither...no where's that pesky Generator"
I've seen 4 man swf on both a dwight and david crew. It is very effective if all 4 members run that build.
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM COOKIES!!!!
At high ranks, being cheeky
I occasionally get ultra confused as a survivor like, 'okay I unhooked you, let me heal you while the killer is busy--where is the prompt?? Where is the prompt?? Oh, you're running No Mither. Get out of here, David.'