dc bug??

was against 4 survivors 2 was broken from me using plague and feng min was stood on the spot after trying too bait me too her she kind of moonwalked. then all 4 dced simultaneously i cant tell if they rage quit considering i wasnt even any where near the other 2 survivors anyone else encountering this? just another day in dbd i suppose

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Sounds like a hiccup in the line tbh.

    I've had it a couple of times months and months ago where everyone would all DC at once even when I'm mid chase with someone.

  • @Seanzu said:

    Sounds like a hiccup in the line tbh.

    I've had it a couple of times months and months ago where everyone would all DC at once even when I'm mid chase with someone.

    yeah was kind of disappointing tbh i was doing well so idk if they all rage quit or what because tbh i had the upper hand

  • Did this happen after the patch today, because I notice that there was an issue that's listed as Fixed in the patch notes regarding the plague and the end of the match?

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    @dannyfrog87 By any chance... is this what you saw? @ 0:21

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZlvpOo6mw

    i think she had a flashlight but i didnt hear any clicking but it literally dced just like that all 4 at once im not sure if that was it but was annoying too say the least

  • @dannyfrog87 Yeah, its not the flashlight.

    It's the current DC bug that is going around. I was playing Michael and had many matches where they had already opened the gates, and they dc'd like that as well.

  • dbd bug dc.png

    yep mandy it did unfortunately it was mid match after the new update 2 of them was broken and i was in the process of puking on the feng min she was stood on the spot then all 4 got dced ... this wasnt due too the end of the game crashing due too using corrupt purge or vile it just dced all of the survivors mid match

    @Mandy said:

    Did this happen after the patch today, because I notice that there was an issue that's listed as Fixed in the patch notes regarding the plague and the end of the match?