What is up with current Matchmaking?
Something I have noticed this patch entirely to often is how mixed ranks are. In my last 10 games as survivor I had at least 2 rank 15-20s and I am currently at rank 1 as survivor. As killer the same thing is happening why are high ranks being matched with people around rank 20?
Comments
I’m purple ranked on both sides and keep seeing red and green players, guess matchmaking is being weird again.
At least you have people close to your rank XD I feel bad when I try as a survivor or killer and see the others were in the rank 15-20 range
They declared that matchmaking was not touched.
I gave my version of possible reason in another post, will not repeat here to avoid double posting.
Oh? If it's true that matchmaking was not touched then I wonder what is going on :/
True XD
It is simply not enough survivors to fill all games.
Matchmaking was certainly touched. If not, then why of the sudden does the killer need to wait before even creating the lobby now? Before, the killer could wait in the lobby for survivors to join, even if it took long to actually find some.