May I get my ultra rare perk back again?

As the title says that I really miss the ultra rare perk, they just look awesome, I like those colorful perks,making this game more fun,what's more, collecting them(pink perks) make me feel accomplished.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • But then I want the brown ones back too :P


  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    But then I want the brown ones back too :P

    oh,yeah,they are coloful too : )

  • Yes they do look beautifull.

    But there are 2 problems (although 1 is smaller)

    1. The cost would increase thus making grinding longer
    2. because how bloodweb operates it would be harder to find those perks
  • I miss pink perks 😔

  • +1 for the return of pink Perks

  • @Milo said:

    Yes they do look beautifull.

    But there are 2 problems (although 1 is smaller)

    1. The cost would increase thus making grinding longer
    2. because how bloodweb operates it would be harder to find those perks

    Indeed, those problems are the reasons why they removed the ultra rare perks, just hope the developers can find some ways to solve themԾ‸Ծ

  • Aesthetically speaking, yes i would love perks to space out on all 5 rarities!

  • The pink perks were cool, there's no doubt, but the different rarities created so many issues in the past, so maybe it's better the way it is right now ;)

  • @Rizzo said:

    The pink perks were cool, there's no doubt, but the different rarities created so many issues in the past, so maybe it's better the way it is right now ;)

    you are right, so I posted this on wishlist.Maybe it will come true one day(^~^)