Survivor Players, What Are The Best Killer Perks?
I want to know which perks give you the most trouble to play against.
I want to know which perks give you the most trouble to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Redd Hex: Devour Hope. Not because it's hard to prevent but if I don't directly spawn on it, I usually get insta-downed by it before I realize the killer has it and I'm usually the first to be mori'd by it :D
NOED mainly, because i usually run out of time before i can cleanse all the totems and the other survivors really do not care about them
Hex:ruin because I’m a potato
Just kidding, I think nurse’s calling and spirit fury are annoying to against.
and of course NOED...
The one perk that gives me hell is rancor 😂 soon as that first gen is done and I see the killers aura I start sweating.
BBQ of course, the best perk of the game
I don't run any Obsession perks at all. So when i see im obsession i get a heart attack. So to me, its also Rancor or Dying Light because i usually die to Rancor or get chased then Mori.
ruin makes me want to die, noed does it for me instead ,bbq helps it happen and nurses is just a little bit like a mosquito
Stridor
Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, NOED, Ruin.
Noed.
Most annoying perk in the game, killer side.
Bloodwarden,Bamboozle, Spirit fury and enduring.
Easy way to beat it is to stay near the killer and when a gen pop make sure you can see them
Quite honestly there aren't too many killer perks that I feel put me at a severe disadvantage. It's all in knowing how to counter them once you know the killer has them. The most consistent problem is probably Enduring+Spirit Fury combo. Once you know they have it tho you just need to drop pallets earlier, bait lunges, or use more windows. Other than that most things don't have a huge impact in my mind