It was a good one but there's definitely better scares out there. This one is creative and that's key to pulling these off. Plus it's totally unexpected.
@nhattminhh@Pike_Trickfoot Gen was in other room,i was there to listen cause the room gen was in had 1 door and no windows, so I'd run around and block it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol
That was when David knew.... he ######### up.
Lol that was good.
LMAO. That's usually my luck.
What were those spikes around the locker?
@Orion Streamers, cause of the anniversary event. Gens and hooks make party favor noises and confetti too.
Oh. I didn't have time to play during the event, so...
Or maybe it was the right house?
๐ค
Only if it's the last house on the left.
It's still going ;)
Can't argue with that after seeing this. Thank you sir for this wonderful experience.
I'll see if I can get my current SWF mate to play with me.
I was about to come in here to call out a cocky attitude...
And found one of the most heartwarming videos ever made.
Thank you. I truly needed that today. LoL
Lmao the Big Smoke voiceline
Yikes. Someone needs some new underwear ๐
That was wonderful. Ghostface is just a noob.
*Scratched mirror Myers wants to know your loacation*
He's not even guarding anything other than presumably his bedroom. That's next level jumpscare!
My question is, why did you go so far into that room? To check for a totem? You wouldn't need to be that far in.
To check for gen. The second floor that he was in is where Gen usually spawn.
Really? I have never had it spawn in there. Usually in the room on the other side or on the roof. Normally, a totem has been in there.
It was a good one but there's definitely better scares out there. This one is creative and that's key to pulling these off. Plus it's totally unexpected.
@nhattminhh @Pike_Trickfoot Gen was in other room,i was there to listen cause the room gen was in had 1 door and no windows, so I'd run around and block it.