Adept achievements

People have been complaining about these for over 3 months and the devs aren't listening, why should players not get a trophy because the 4 people they were playing against weren't complete morons and tried to do their objective?

Comments

  • I've gotten all the Adept achievements. The two I've gotten under the current system are probably in the top five hardest killer adepts I've had to deal with. The other 3 were Nurse, Freddy, and OG (aka 2 years ago) Wraith.

  • It's particularly frustrating now as Ghostface's is #########.

    His perks are garbage that do almost nothing in the match, even less for him than most killers.

    ALSO his power grants exposed, so due to the abysmal way killer emblems work, it's an active detriment to use his power as it lowers chases and hits, costing you emblem points.

    It took me a tonne of matches to find a squad of people bad enough, and a favourable enough map, just to not get gens done so early as to make it impossible.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    It's particularly frustrating now as Ghostface's is #########.

    His perks are garbage that do almost nothing in the match, even less for him than most killers.

    ALSO his power grants exposed, so due to the abysmal way killer emblems work, it's an active detriment to use his power as it lowers chases and hits, costing you emblem points.

    It took me a tonne of matches to find a squad of people bad enough, and a favourable enough map, just to not get gens done so early as to make it impossible.

    I didn't stalk at all when I got it. I just wandered around and surprise attacked people. If I had one hit downed anyone that game, I would not have gotten the trophy. It was that close lol. Had 3 Iridescents and silver evader with no room for error on anything.

    You basically have to get a 4K, get 9+ hooks, double M1 everyone on each of those hooks, lose little to no chases, and prevent them from doing gens long enough to get Iridescent Lightbringer. Even then it's a very close call whether or not you'll get it. I really do miss the old system where all you had to do was 4K. It was still way harder than the survivor trophies, but it didn't require a near perfect game.

  • It's also signifficantly harder to get killer achievements at higher ranks due to the pips changing, vs survivor achievements which doesn't change at all.

  • @Redd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541448#Comment_541448

    I didn't stalk at all when I got it. I just wandered around and surprise attacked people. If I had one hit downed anyone that game, I would not have gotten the trophy. It was that close lol. Had 3 Iridescents and silver evader with no room for error on anything.

    You basically have to get a 4K, get 9+ hooks, double M1 everyone on each of those hooks, lose little to no chases, and prevent them from doing gens long enough to get Iridescent Lightbringer. Even then it's a very close call whether or not you'll get it. I really do miss the old system where all you had to do was 4K. It was still way harder than the survivor trophies, but it didn't require a near perfect game.

    Yeah it was a ######### nightmare, I only got it because a squad screwed up badly and there were bad pallet spawns. On the upside the surpise stealth attack is decent as it counts as a very short chase.

  • While having to get 2 pips sounds like a good idea, and is honestly gives you more satisfaction for getting said adept achievement, it just backfires due to the Killer's requirements of getting 2 pips being really strict. It basically requires a perfect game with no mistakes.

    While I'm not sure if survivors have it more easier since I've hadn't gone for a adept achievement since Since like chapter 9, although it seems like it might be easier, idk, i don't really pay attention to pips that much.

    If you ask me I feel like they should create 2 types of adepts challenges, 1 which requires you to get a 4k, and another which requires you to get 2 pips. The adept trophy which requires 2 pips could give you some sort of cosmetic, or other reward if they want to be nice about it, but this is Dead by Daylight after all. : /

  • Ghost Face is the most difficult adept trophy imo.

    First one to take me more than 1 or 2 tries.

    His power being insta down destroying chaser + Perks that aren't that great without other better ones= Bad time

  • @Hag_Main_Big_Brain said:

    While having to get 2 pips sounds like a good idea, and is honestly gives you more satisfaction for getting said adept achievement, it just backfires due to the Killer's requirements of getting 2 pips being really strict. It basically requires a perfect game with no mistakes.

    While I'm not sure if survivors have it more easier since I've hadn't gone for a adept achievement since Since like chapter 9, although it seems like it might be easier, idk, i don't really pay attention to pips that much.

    If you ask me I feel like they should create 2 types of adepts challenges, 1 which requires you to get a 4k, and another which requires you to get 2 pips. The adept trophy which requires 2 pips could give you some sort of cosmetic, or other reward if they want to be nice about it, but this is Dead by Daylight after all. : /

    Survivor requirements for adept never changed it's just escape with their 3 perks.

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541892#Comment_541892

    Survivor requirements for adept never changed it's just escape with their 3 perks.

    If that's true, then that is really unfair.

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541892#Comment_541892

    Survivor requirements for adept never changed it's just escape with their 3 perks.

    That's one massive OOF, if I've ever heard one