Devs.....my god

Ignore your hotfix to nerf Ghostface, your game is literally a bug fest right now, wake up is causing every action survivors do to be done quicker, this means generators as well, so games are going by faster than usual which is stressing out and not causing any define of fun to killers, thanaphobia is bugged out in some way, and the two same add-ons for Legion are bugged out YET AGAIN! Which is causing a reverse of wake up and causes every actions that a survivors do to be done slower!

Don't do the stupid crap that you did last time when Legions add-ons were bugged, and I'm talking about when people abused the bugs you just ban them, even the people who didn't know that they were bugged and then they were confused of why they were banned, do the right thing that an ACTUAL dev would do and fix them right away!

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • They can and should do both.

    The fact that the devs are being slow and passive is what is causing so many players to intentionally cheat in the game.

    There will always be bugs in this game, but it ridiculous that so many posters here have the idea that it is acceptable to intentionally use exploits until the devs say something about it.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    They can and should do both.

    ^ Ye what he said.

    The really exploitable bugs should always be priority though (like what's going on atm).

  • The infinite mending exploit is happening again?

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    The infinite mending exploit is happening again?

    Yes. And much more other stuff too. Very chaotic at the moment.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541333#Comment_541333

    To be honest, I haven't seen very many people abusing the bugs at all.

    I've seen zero Legions abuse it (although I've only seen two Legions) and only two survivors use Wake Up on my end.

    Ironic when people say sooo many survivors abuse it so it'll ruin queues if they get punished!

    Either way, there needs to be a message sent, both in an announcement and through penalties. Exploitation of bugs to gain an advantage is not and will never be tolerated.

    People keep D/Cing. People keep abusing players in end-game chat. And now, people grab every opportunity to cheat and get away with it. Clearly, the devs have done a poor job at enforcing the rules they set and they need to change their approach, ASAP.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541333#Comment_541333

    To be honest, I haven't seen very many people abusing the bugs at all.

    I've seen zero Legions abuse it (although I've only seen two Legions) and only two survivors use Wake Up on my end.

    No Wake Up here, but Legions have been a plenty as of late, unlike before the update and I think it might be to take advantage of these bugs.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541462#Comment_541462

    Punishments wouldn't need to happen if the devs would actually properly code their game in the first place or at the very least, code in proper safety measures so stuff likes this doesn't happen. They don't even have that, despite these kind of bugs constantly happening.

    People will use whatever they can get to gain an advantage in a competitive game. Whether that means using Wake Up because it's bugged, or using a clearly unbalanced perk like MoM.

    This game is so spaghettified with its coding it honestly makes Action 52 look good. Especially right now. All this during an anniversary event too. It's embarrassing.

    “Unbalanced perk like mom” which in red ranks is not even used xD

  • Happy 3rd Anniversary! LoL

  • @Keene_Kills said:

    Happy 3rd Anniversary! LoL

    Just in case you forgot that this was DbD! We provide a whole different experience from other games! xD

  • On HybridPanda's last Shrine Watch he was ran over by a whole team using wake up. It's at the 13 minute mark. It's crazy.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/541544#Comment_541544

    Just in case you forgot that this was DbD! We provide a whole different experience from other games! xD

    @Keene_Kills said:

    Happy 3rd Anniversary! LoL

    Now that I think about it, they did promise something special for the 3rd anniversary since we're only getting a killer with the new chapter. Who would have expected it to be this? They sure are good at surprises!

  • I've been seeing a lot of Wake-Up users and have been reporting them. I don't care if we're not. If I'm getting ######### over in a match by 3-4 wake-ups, they will keep getting reported for being #########.