Check Your Mails Everyone
I just got a mail that i have not been selected to try out for the Vanilla Gameplay Experiment.
I just got a mail that i have not been selected to try out for the Vanilla Gameplay Experiment.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dang bro. I also did not get selected.
I kinda really wanted to try it out, not gonna lie
What's this experiment?
I have not been selected. Didnt you have to apply for it?
I haven’t been selected.
You indeed had to sign up again.
@Jed_Olsen To my understanding it’s basically a group of players have to play some matches with no perks, items, offerings, add-ons. Absolute Zero style.
I think it’s so the devs can get a better idea of how players perform and how the game plays out when nobody has additional abilities or bonuses to their characters.
Which sounds like a great experiment to me.
A messy base will not be able to build well after all.
Rejected again...
@Judgement
Thank you, sounds neat. I'm guessing its PC only then.
My friend @epicosity got picked. Unfortunately, I did not...;(
I signed up, haven't got an email though.
Did you sign up the 2nd time as well?
I got selected!