For those who don't know what Splinter offering is: "These Offerings allow Players who do not own a paid DLC to play the associated Killer for one Trial."
We haven't had a new splinter since Piggy, right? And Clown's chapter was the first one available for Iridescent Shards, iirc.
I believe they pretty much replaced / discontinued splinters in favor of shards enabling people to buy killers for free. However, Ghostface is licensed so a splinter would've made sense here.
Pretty sure they only exist for the lincensed characters before GF. But if you own the characters you won't see them. (or are more likely to not see them)
Pretty sure they only exist for the lincensed characters before GF. But if you own the characters you won't see them. (or are more likely to not see them)
We haven't had a new splinter since Piggy, right? And Clown's chapter was the first one available for Iridescent Shards, iirc.
I believe they pretty much replaced / discontinued splinters in favor of shards enabling people to buy killers for free. However, Ghostface is licensed so a splinter would've made sense here.
Maybe they're just done with them.
They removed non licenced splinters, so it should be expected to get a splinter for ghostface
Pretty sure they only exist for the lincensed characters before GF. But if you own the characters you won't see them. (or are more likely to not see them)
"More likely to not see them"
Ahhh I wish. I have all the killers and still get freddy Michael bubba and hag splinters regularly.
@Milo here is a pic of all characters unlocked, and the shard in my nurses bloodweb. Leveled her a few maybe last week? So it's current. I usually see one every 4 or 5 webs. Have seen a couple on GF and a lot on wraith at the 50 webs.
@Milo here is a pic of all characters unlocked, and the shard in my nurses bloodweb. Leveled her a few maybe last week? So it's current. I usually see one every 4 or 5 webs. Have seen a couple on GF and a lot on wraith at the 50 webs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We haven't had a new splinter since Piggy, right? And Clown's chapter was the first one available for Iridescent Shards, iirc.
I believe they pretty much replaced / discontinued splinters in favor of shards enabling people to buy killers for free. However, Ghostface is licensed so a splinter would've made sense here.
Maybe they're just done with them.
I had splinters in my web probably bad rng spwan for you
A splinter for ghostface?
Pretty sure they only exist for the lincensed characters before GF. But if you own the characters you won't see them. (or are more likely to not see them)
Yea, I want to know that too :D Was it spliter for ghostface?!
I level up like 20 times above level 50 for perks on many killers but no spliter for ghostface (If it exits, I am very unlucky then :D).
Splinter? Screenshot it?
No, there's splinters for Hag and Doctor @Milo
They removed non licenced splinters, so it should be expected to get a splinter for ghostface
"More likely to not see them"
Ahhh I wish. I have all the killers and still get freddy Michael bubba and hag splinters regularly.
Exactly what I said yes
Splinters are no longer a thing. Pig was the last killer with a splinter
BRUH
@Carpemortum wait seriously? Can you show me a photo next time you see one ;d?
And why? I love when bhvr just makes decisions without explaining the reason behind it
Yeah I'll look after this game. I always sigh.
@Milo here is a pic of all characters unlocked, and the shard in my nurses bloodweb. Leveled her a few maybe last week? So it's current. I usually see one every 4 or 5 webs. Have seen a couple on GF and a lot on wraith at the 50 webs.
@Milo this JUST happened haha.
@Carpemortum Wow that's super weird. Thanks