Fog rolling in tomorrow
Oh wait that isn't fog, its gas... intoxicating gas! Just wanted to share my excitement and hope you're all ready to FINALLY play 2.0.0, cause I certainly am. I'll see you all in the fog tomorrow, and watch out for clowns. ;D
Oh wait that isn't fog, its gas... intoxicating gas! Just wanted to share my excitement and hope you're all ready to FINALLY play 2.0.0, cause I certainly am. I'll see you all in the fog tomorrow, and watch out for clowns. ;D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah we are just going to get another turd sandwhich.
Why do you say that? You should be a bit happier I would think.
maybe i like poop. many of us get here because of our unabashed love for it.
i thought it was yesterday...then i thought today...now it's "stop the presses"?
Xbox got the DLC/Update within 24 hours of approval, PS4 got approved 10 hours ago, we'll get it tomorrow just be patient a little longer
See above comment
With it being the 4th tomorrow it won't be coming until Thursday.
You have graced my thread with your presence, thank you! However, if you look you'll clearly see this is in no way a slty thread, I'm happy. :chuffed:
hehe nah, the confirmation is already out, its just a very short waiting period now.
Confirmation for the Patch. From the way that statement read, they still need the DLC approved. Not sure how Sony's approval process works though.
People are expecting BVHR to provide a killer on par with the trifecta (Nurse, Billy, and Huntress). Instead, they continue to provide mediocrity which does little to challenge the current loop heavy, gen rushing metagame of DBD. Most people will just default back to playing one of those three killers for their point farming or what have you. Granted, two of his perks are legit (bamboozle/pop).
It's only a holiday in the US. Since they are based in Canada, I'd assume tomorrow is a work day for them. Sony is a multinational corporation, I'm sure they have people in the office somewhere to roll out things if any action is required on their part.
We don't celebrate anything on the 4th of July down here in Australia, so you're wrong.
Looks like the fog took a U turn.
I would very much like for the patch come today, but of course I'd think it would be Thursday as well.
23 full days since they announced it was in certification. That's a long wait.
So it's been 26 days since it was turned in for cert to Microsoft/Sony and they announced that the 12th would be PC's release. Or 17 business days.
Also, I remember them saying "in the next couple weeks" which taken literally means two not three but the phrase is often used flippantly to imply "later on" not really as an indicator of an actual timeline.
SO yes it's been a really really long time coming for this patch. But I dont really think anyone can say they missed deadline. They have never given a date so how could it be past due?
So compensation or any talk like that is just silly. BVHR owes us nothing! They've made one of my favorite games ever and I feel like I owe them, so if it's my patience and understanding they want? They got it
Also I'll be taking that patch as soon as you can get it to me! Please and thank you X-D
@ThePloopz - They're still hoping to have this patch out by tomorrow at the very latest by the looks of things.
I'm just saying I love this game and I'm still excited for new content albeit very watered down excitment. So I dont want people turning on the game if they do I'll never find a match! We've already started calling this game "dead by lobby" due to the past couple of nights! X-D
If i remember correctly the last BP event started later on during the day. So if the patch comes out before it starts then we will most likely not get our own BP event.
They might extend it on the PS4 though if you guys don't get it from the start. They've already stated they would do a separate event just for PS4 if you guys aren't updated by then, so I don't see it being an issue to do this.
I'm just saying I love this game and I'm still excited for new content albeit very watered down excitment. So I dont want people turning on the game if they do I'll never find a match! We've already started calling this game "dead by lobby" due to the past couple of nights! X-D