Remember you can mori with Rancor, revenge against OoO users because of their increased chances of obsession! (If you can't mori and have no offerings*)
These are the most unique pictures I have. Most of them are pretty much P3 Claudette which gets really boring and repetitive after you have about 20 of them.
So having a fashion Claudette is honestly a miracle also I managed to get one of my friends when testing out crouch builds for ghostface
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I havent moried anyone with GF yet :T
I haven’t been moried by him yet but once I do I’ll remember this thread.
Aww, Feng wasnt looking into the camera :(
Remember you can mori with Rancor, revenge against OoO users because of their increased chances of obsession! (If you can't mori and have no offerings*)
I had to fix the mori
@Ember_Hunter It doesn't work if you close the hatch. :/
Me and Tapp in the Thompson House.
Ghostface and Dwight basement party! :D
I was a bit late.
hahaha!! the tongue looks really funny
I really wish there was a way where all the selfies taken would be saved automatically somewhere - I keep forgetting to screenshot mine :(
Ahahah this is awesome. Keep 'em coming!
my two personal favorites. My goal is to get a selfie with all survivors.
Still proud of this game, because I kept him entertained enough time for the others to finish gens, and it was an ebony.
I didnt know about the Wake Up bug back then, and it was my first time using OoO against a Ghostface.
These are the most unique pictures I have. Most of them are pretty much P3 Claudette which gets really boring and repetitive after you have about 20 of them.
So having a fashion Claudette is honestly a miracle also I managed to get one of my friends when testing out crouch builds for ghostface