@Peanits I ended up entering the wrong id on the survey... if i win will i be contacted by email? I finished it with 96 points in the first hour... Edit:(I used the steam profile id)
Will there be a winners list or a heads up when everyone's been drawn?
@det0xxp I can't imagine there will be a winner's list. Players only gave their e-mail address and ID as info. I don't want to see any of those on the internet.
The devs are most likely only going to say "the winners have been drawn".
@det0xxp I can't imagine there will be a winner's list. Players only gave their e-mail address and ID as info. I don't want to see any of those on the internet.
The devs are most likely only going to say "the winners have been drawn".
If anything maybe they can tell us winners are drawn and cells have been awarded. The anticipation is kinda killing me. Lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Settings ingame and scroll to the max down.
Cloud ID was just for raffle which you can't enter because the first hour is over.
I thought we had 24 hours.
@GrootDude 24 hours for the exam itself, only the first hour to enter the raffle
@GrootDude The raffle is only for those who do the exam within the first hour. The remaining 23 hours it's just for fun.
It's listed under the prizes, but:
"20 prize of 2 225 Auric Cells raffled between the examinees who obtain A and A+ during the first hour of the exam."
You can still fill it out for fun for the next day or so, but the winners are already being drawn.
@nan1234 @NoShinyPony thanks, the survey was fun at least.☺️
Will people be disqualified if they put the steam id instead by accident?
Will there be a winners list or a heads up when everyone's been drawn?
@Peanits I ended up entering the wrong id on the survey... if i win will i be contacted by email? I finished it with 96 points in the first hour... Edit:(I used the steam profile id)
@det0xxp I can't imagine there will be a winner's list. Players only gave their e-mail address and ID as info. I don't want to see any of those on the internet.
The devs are most likely only going to say "the winners have been drawn".
If anything maybe they can tell us winners are drawn and cells have been awarded. The anticipation is kinda killing me. Lol
We're still able to get it from that, but it takes a while. I will judge you harshly for it, but you'll still have a chance.
@Peanits When will we know the winners?
Soon™
We're raffling the winners right now.
lol i'll take it. Thanks