Cool Kids Club
A+ on the exam
gl on the raffle for anyone who got an A :)
A+ on the exam
gl on the raffle for anyone who got an A :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not cool. I got one wrong. I'm pathetic. My mom and dad are disowning me.
I got 5 wrong, I'm being excommunicated from society.
RIP... 😢
4 wrong answers. One of the A+ cool kids took my lunch money today. I’m sad.
@nan1234
Haven't taken the test yet, if I get more right than you, I'm gonna lift you upside down and dump your dumb head in a toilet and give you a swirly, than it's locker time for you, then I'll buy some tacos and eat them in front of you in the locker.
( I apologize for the aggressiveness, it had to happen chief. )
@ShrekIsHot I deserve it,I am a disgrace, nothing more. Please take my PS4, i don’t deserve to play DbD.
@nan1234
I'll do worse, I'll make you play no perks and add ons Leatherface on Haddonfield with a sticky gross greasy controller. Chainsaw only.
They tried to shove me into a locker....... but a Dwight was already in there.
@Pike_Trickfoot
Maybe he has Head On.
@ShrekIsHot Is that what Dwights do in lockers nowadays?
@ShrekIsHot if it’s against four P3 Claudettes with purple flashlights, adrenaline, and a nice “EZ BBY KILLER NOoBBBBB” after the match, hell yeah I’m in.
@Pike_Trickfoot
Quick and Quiet with Head On, Lightweight and Spine Chill.
You got Thanos Dwight but in complete fear. Rank 15 Thanos Dwight.
Real cool kids don't take quizzes.
Later, conformists.
I got a 100 but it wasn't within the first hour unfortunately.