title @Peanits
I forget about this one...
It's already here. Check the Dead by Daylight Twitter.
question will be like
¿Its SWF fine? yes, correct
¿Its ghostface op? yes, correct
something like that i can sense it
This exam was easy.
Its live. Got an A.
Just finished with a A too
I missed two questions!! Almost perfect.
I assume when they asked for your cloud id they meant steam id?
@Blueberry said:I assume when they asked for your cloud id they meant steam id?
@Blueberry said:
No, the in-game cloud ID displayed at the bottom of the Options menu.
A+
(and no one dare doubt I cheated on this, I basically wrote the Wiki :P)
No, check your settings in game. It says this on the exam
@Blueberry you can find your Cloud Id in settings in game.
I got a B lol. I took it honest without trying to search for information on the game.
@Rizzo said:@Blueberry you can find your Cloud Id in settings in game.
@Rizzo said:
oh man does that mean I have to retake it?
EDIT: It won't even let me retake it, will that disqualify me if I used my steam ID?
Anyone know what time they are doing the raffle and announcing/contacting the winners?
I'd like to know this as well.
Without cheating, I got 90% or an A. There were a couple items whose names I didn't know, and I didn't know the lore about the Clown that well. :)
@Iceman said:I got a B lol. I took it honest without trying to search for information on the game.
@Iceman said:
@Iceman That's the most honest way of doing it. I am a sort of a wiki lurker, so I knew a lot of the questions from the get-go.
NOTE: A = 98% EZ :D
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forget about this one...
It's already here. Check the Dead by Daylight Twitter.
question will be like
¿Its SWF fine? yes, correct
¿Its ghostface op? yes, correct
something like that i can sense it
This exam was easy.
Its live. Got an A.
Just finished with a A too
I missed two questions!! Almost perfect.
I assume when they asked for your cloud id they meant steam id?
No, the in-game cloud ID displayed at the bottom of the Options menu.
A+
(and no one dare doubt I cheated on this, I basically wrote the Wiki :P)
No, check your settings in game. It says this on the exam
@Blueberry you can find your Cloud Id in settings in game.
I got a B lol. I took it honest without trying to search for information on the game.
oh man does that mean I have to retake it?
EDIT: It won't even let me retake it, will that disqualify me if I used my steam ID?
Anyone know what time they are doing the raffle and announcing/contacting the winners?
I'd like to know this as well.
Without cheating, I got 90% or an A. There were a couple items whose names I didn't know, and I didn't know the lore about the Clown that well. :)
@Iceman That's the most honest way of doing it. I am a sort of a wiki lurker, so I knew a lot of the questions from the get-go.
NOTE: A = 98% EZ :D