Teaming with the Killer

Survivors really need to stop throwing this accusation around if I decide to let a survivor live and escape.

First off if I'm feeling generous and decide to let a random Min take the hatch or open an exit that does not mean I'm working with them.

Second how come it's always the survivor that plays like an absolute potato who tries to accuse me of working with the other Survivor.

I'm stupid i noticed that mistake

Comments

  • Even when you try to do something nice they rip you apart :(

  • Killers that deliberate allow survivors to escape make me sick. If I report you for teeming with them is because I don't want to asume the worst, that you are really a survivor lover.... ugh

  • You won't get in trouble for letting the last survivor go because it's your own rule you play by. It's just like how some killers ignore the survivor's tunneling and camping rules, it's not bannable because you're not forced to follow their rules.


    Just don't show favouritism on the same survivor for multiple games and you should be good.

  • I feel you.

    Had this happened not long ago - two guys (T.TV) where only fooling around, probably after they saw my Add-Ons (I was prestiging Trapper and used the two pink Add-Ons). Like jumping in lockers in the Killer Shack, farming each other... Both killed themselves on Hook.

    Found another person, hooked her. She started to kill herself, I was even shaking that she should not do that, but well... Found the last one, let her do two gens, put some Pallets on me, she stepped in a few Traps for me, then she got the Hatch.

    The third person who killed themselves was accusing me of teaming with the last Survivor. I mean... When 3 people dont want to play the game, I just feel bad for the last guy.

    (Apparently this person recorded it and sent it to BHVR... Sick people..)

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Killers that deliberate allow survivors to escape make me sick. If I report you for teeming with them is because I don't want to asume the worst, that you are really a survivor lover.... ugh

    Thing is this community is not the greatest and i am a killer main but do play the other side once a day for bonus shard thing but saying this i have seen horrible things done by killers and survivors. I get the toxicity i get the hate but hear me out here..

    Most games ill let one maybe two escape for the fact i want them to have a fun game a good experience because im sure most people i play against as a killer just came out of a game where they was face camped tunneled farmed or had a unfun experience so giving a moment of hey look not everyone is going to be like that.

    I like to give escapes to those I feel earn it with good dukes and as a respect to that gamer i give the hatch.. its more of a weird attitude to have im sure ill get down voted for it.

    But i really think you need to be the change you want to see and being respectful trying to make the game fun enjoyable is a step in the direction of defeating toxicity.


    🐷

  • I got accused of that once. First two killed was a P3 Claudette and P3 Quentin, I slugged a pretty easy to catch Nea, leaving an immersed P3 David skulking around. Could not find him after two minutes and he is obviously going to let her die even though I was no where near her. So, I return and get the Nea back up. Ignore her, manage to find and catch that immersed David a few minutes later, then proceed to hang him up in the basement for safe keeping. After he dies I let the Nea have the hatch for compensation of being slugged like that and not DCing. That David was mad, lol, "Reported!". Tasty.

    So what if I let one or two go? That's my business. I've usually established my dominance by then by already hooking everyone twice. The hunt is the challenge for me, not thirsty for the kills like so many insecure killers are. Once the hunt is over, so is the fun. At that point I lose interest and I care not if they live or die. However, they better not hang around too long though.

  • Know what's funny? Many of these reports about someone "taking the game hostage" or "teaming with the killer" would not even exist if they weren't listed in endgame report screen. You know, some of the... less intelligent players with poor communication skills can't really figure out how to phrase their conviction that their loss is somehow "unfair". But once they see these fancy terms, they feel they have the ammunition to be convincing.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/537397#Comment_537397

    Thing is this community is not the greatest and i am a killer main but do play the other side once a day for bonus shard thing but saying this i have seen horrible things done by killers and survivors. I get the toxicity i get the hate but hear me out here..

    Most games ill let one maybe two escape for the fact i want them to have a fun game a good experience because im sure most people i play against as a killer just came out of a game where they was face camped tunneled farmed or had a unfun experience so giving a moment of hey look not everyone is going to be like that.

    I like to give escapes to those I feel earn it with good dukes and as a respect to that gamer i give the hatch.. its more of a weird attitude to have im sure ill get down voted for it.

    But i really think you need to be the change you want to see and being respectful trying to make the game fun enjoyable is a step in the direction of defeating toxicity.

    🐷

    @Darkskies Again: "ugh".

    I get my peak of fun and pleasure when I let the last survivor crawl towards the hatch for a while before mori them right there or just close the hatch and sacrifice them :-D

    No survivor leaves unless they outsmart me.