Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m like level 67.. I have my Claudette, Meg and Laurie up to level 40, but.. i don’t really like them as to main them that much.

    I’m currently working on my Feng, Nea and Jane.

    I want to make up my mind and know who to main as i want to buy cosmetics but I still don’t know ;-;

    Does anyone have any tips into how to know who’s like.. my dream main? lol

    I'd say go with the survivor who you find the most interesting and you think appeals to you the most. I'm a Kate main (obviously lol) and have been playing her since I started. I did play a lot of Jill/Claire when the RE chapter went live and have put in my fair share of matches as Feng and Yui.

  • Picking my killer main was easy. Googled easiest way to farm bloodpoints. Found some videos. Been a doctor main ever since 😂

    Survivor was also kinda easy as I didn't pick up playing survivor until years later and Felix was already out. He was pretty much me but with short blonde hair instead of my long brown hair. But the whole suit and tie thing was totally my style so it wasn't a hard choice

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/70368/how-to-choose-your-main

    I'd say go with the survivor who you find the most interesting and you think appeals to you the most. I'm a Kate main (obviously lol) and have been playing her since I started. I did play a lot of Jill/Claire when the RE chapter went live and have put in my fair share of matches as Feng and Yui.

    "Last Active

    June 2019"

  • The thread is necroed and op you responded to left forums years ago.

  • The thread was last active in 2019. That's almost 3 years ago. The OP is very unlikely to respond, or even read your reply.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979544#Comment_2979544

    The thread was last active in 2019. That's almost 3 years ago. The OP is very unlikely to respond, or even read your reply.

    Ohhh!!! I didn't even notice! 😂 Sometimes I click on the "Discussions" link at the top of the forum to check what has been recently posted here and saw this one. Well, you never know. Maybe they still haven't decided on a main yet. 😛

  • I didnt know you can main a clone with different skins.

  • Play everyone haha.

    My main has always been switching so I decided to get cosmetics and perks for everybody! It'll be worth it, especially for indecisive people like me.

  • Ace is the only survivor I have all of the perks on since I play as him the most. I used to play as Claudette and a little bit of Jake, but then Ace came out and that was it, it was basically Ace from then on. I'm not going to lie, a good chunk of the reason I took to Ace almost immediately was that he had a suit and bowtie. If I can run around dressed like a proper gentleman, then that's absolutely what I'm doing. X3

    Though I did also choose Ace because I liked his perk Up the Ante. Luck had more utilizations back then, like escaping bear traps and stuff like that instead of just the chance of unhooking yourself. But even back then, Up the Ante was never really good unless the whole team was running it. I do remember times I or my teammates have unhooked themselves while I was running that perk and it felt really good to basically help my team by just existing. XD

    So yeah, Ace is the main survivor I play as, though I do play as other survivors sometimes if I want to feel "in character" with a perk build I'm running. I personally find the concept of running around as a Bill with perks like Flashbang and Blast Mine to be pretty awesome. Yeah, I could obviously do the same thing on Ace, but running around as a hardened soldier who's fighting back against the killer just feels better to me.

    I'd like to get more perks on other survivors, but for right now, unless I just happen to have the thematic perks on a different survivor, I mostly just stick with the Ace. :3

  • @HatCreature said:

    @Nyghtmaremoon I've been thinking the same thing about Survivors, whenever a new one comes out you level them up to 40 and then go back to your main because they have awesome cosmetics and they're your main and never go back to the new Survivor. You paid money just for the perks.

    It would be cool to see every Survivor have something unique about them like the Killers do so that choosing to play a certain Survivor has different advantages and skills. Meg is a prime example, her Sprint Burst and Adrenaline are the most popular perks but what if Meg in particular could use Sprint Burst for a second longer or maybe even go slightly faster than any other Survivor who uses it could?

    What if every Survivor can use their own perks with higher percentages than another Survivor who learns their Teachable?

    Everyone uses Self-Care but if you see a Claudette you know she'll be healing herself faster than the others.

    David dead hard giving him longer distance...

1 2 ›