Solution for all those on console who are waiting for the update!
Join the master race you filthy peasants ![]()
Join the master race you filthy peasants ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No thanks i will leave you and your fellow brethren to play with yourselves.
Quick someone post this
https://memegenerator.net/instance/45391479/gordo-nerd-pc-master-race-has-arrived
I'll stick with my consoles thanks. For comfort, the fact I can keep my girlfriend's kids occupied with a second controller in the front room, the fact everything for the console will work from release of the console, for not having to keep sinking money in to upgrade it and handle the issues, the list goes on.
I don´t want to troll, but everything you mentioned, can be done on the pc awell.
But i can understand that it´s easier to plug and play.
I still have my PS1, 2 and 3
Nah, i´m fine. Thank you.
Have fun tho!
My first was Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, i think. But i also had FF7, MGS, Crash Bandicot, Tomb Raider, Diablo, etc. Ahh the memories.
MGS gave my square button PTSD
This is no trick, it’s true power!
God do I miss Soul Reaver… picked it up on PC but it's not a good port, really hard to play.
I wish they would have done something similar with kain. But his other games were just trash.
There's really only a "war" because some games are only available on a certain platform. And no one can really afford to have all platforms to play all the games. So people get jealous and salty.
Jokes on you since we can watch pr0n on our masterful steads of PCs we do nothing BUT play with ourselfs.
Cheers
Are you saying PC is White and we are black?
Cause that's racist, you know. You're being racist.