ghosface movement speed
devs are you complety sure that ghostface is a 115% killer? because it reeeally feels like hes 110... 🤨
devs are you complety sure that ghostface is a 115% killer? because it reeeally feels like hes 110... 🤨
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Opposing to him or playing as him?
Bc as survivor I can tell you that he is definetely fast
Stop crouching
i feel hes even faster than 115 as survivor idk when you play as him tho
sure hes 120 lmao 😑
Ive played him and i can feel that hes slow for some reason
ty, someone that actually played him instead of bitching
To me it seems that certain addons that are affecting crouch speed are affecting base speed. I have played a match where he is incredibly faster than normal. I couldn't make it twice around a pallet let alone 3 times on average base 115% speed killers. I also think Agitation might be doing what Wake Up is doing currently.
because of its running motion? i guess but he is same as myers walking
I'll test it and get back to you.
It might be similar to how legion use to spam attack to travel distance. He might be spamming crouch to get farther faster.
holy ######### this is getting out of hand
I feel like GF is kinda slow too. Not as fast as Legion's base movement speed.
Which honestly isn't good, as he needs to be able to land hits when he can't get stalks off.