Why Does Borrowed Time Exist?
Its such a skilless perk it makes no sense. You're full hp so you come in and take the hit and you and your buddy have 15 seconds to run away. Meanwhile your 2 other buddies body block and out the gates you go. Do survivors really need more free escape tools?
Comments
LOL Try not tunneling maybe? Just hit the survivour that unhooks, he unhooks, you hit him again, hook him. Repeat until 1 or more are dead lol.
the perk is fine now, it was broken before. After exit gates are opened?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh17g7TIhU0&t=13s
get NOED, it's the only viable thing that can punish gen rushing right now. nothing you can do with 4 gens in 3 minutes, ruin active and no BNP/ 1 common toolbox
I'm not a "survivor apologist", I just accept that some power is awarded by perks, as it should be, if they're used at the right moment and the right timing.
I also don't see any issue with you using NOED. NOED is a fine perks, with counters as well.
If you choose to deliberately not camp everytime, you do not play killer optimally. It's your own fault for not getting optimal results if you force yourself into "hard mode", because you looked for it. The best way to snowball in the game as killer is to be non-readable. To camp at times, to not camp at times, to stay in between and push people away sometimes, just to be time wasting and hard to read. If you systematically "don't camp because you're fair", you're just playing with a handicap, and it's your own fault for losing, mostly because survivors managed to make you feel bad about camping, or because you do not have the kind of patience to come back at a hook and expect results from it.
I'm not saying the game isn't survivor sided tho, I'm just saying BT is rather fine, as perks should be useful but not overly strong, and I think BT is fine now, unless perks such as SB/DS.
You're quite drifting from the original subject to make your point now, but saying "Hey, the game is survivor sided, so X" to justify anything you dislike doesn't do any good.
I agree 100%
The old BT was to strong. It gave both survivors the 15 second shield. Allowing for braindead hook rushes.
Now survivors have to at least think a second, before rushing for the hook.
A good killer knows when to camp and when not to camp. You can´t win all games.
Camper detected You know exactly why BT exists!
He'd be really pissed playing against prenerf BT, lol.
Pre-nerf BT was vile. One of the few Perks I actively hated. It made hook rushing so much more common. Everyone involved gets a free escape. Lol.
It feels balanced now. It's helped me on the Survivor side, especially getting out of the Basement, and I don't find it too oppressive on the Killer side. You just have to always consider it in how you treat your hooks. Camp or don't Camp, Patrol or not, you need to be aware that it's possible it could proc if you come back to the Hook.
If the killer is on the map, he´s a camper
O__O why does Bloodlust exist? yet? xD
Why is this even a crying subject?
Borrowed Time is a great perk and its balanced. Perfect.