Ghost face sold well on ps4
Long wait times to play killer and five straight matches against gf all at purple ranks all different users. 8 out of 10 total were gf.
Long wait times to play killer and five straight matches against gf all at purple ranks all different users. 8 out of 10 total were gf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Despite the upcoming nerf, I personally do think they really did a great job with him. He is both fun to play as and to play against.
I actually think its really worth not refering to those changes as nerfs. They are all QOL changes and bugfixes, except for the addon changes, but those are kind of evened out by other addons being buffed?
He's fun to play, even with some changes and minor nerfs incoming. Had some fun games and wanting to improve more with Ghost Face. Def think he spooks some players when ya peep around the corner on em.
Same on Xbox, he’s actually really fun to play as and against.
I could not find any killer games. I’ve only face one ghostface.
I'd like to see actual stats then just your experience, with a full report on how data was collected and the perimeters that were set.
Dude, I'm not against the nerfs. They all seem fairly reasonable. But without question, it is a nerf. Call it what it is.
Yeah this version of ghostface... too bad hes getting nerfed
I only saw Ghostface 3 times out of 10 matches tonight. Not sure if unlucky or not.
Indeed. Played 6 matches as survivor today. All against Ghostface.
@Condorloco_26 did you notice if it was inconsistent breaking him out of stalk? I was starring right at him at five meters he swayed side to side and got me exposed. Every other match seemed fine.
He is different to play against with the peeking around corners.
I found him only 4 or 5 times between yesterday and today
That's why I don't get it why the devs are nerfing something who already is easy to counter lol
If I remember correctly, I was only exposed 2 times in all those games, both times when I went for an unhook and didn't see him at all.
The rest of the time I was revealing him whenever I saw him around, I guess it was working as intended in my case.