What will you do PS4 players?

What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

Comments

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.
    

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    I proudly wear a pink shirt and flamboyantly sass people at retail stores. The biggest surprise is I’m autistic

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    This is a conversation for another day - I think you do have a point, it'd be interesting to hear more thoughts on it at some point.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.
    

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    I proudly wear a pink shirt and flamboyantly sass people at retail stores. The biggest surprise is I’m autistic

    I have a pink tshirt with these little black palm trees on. I feel like i'm at the copa cabana when I wear it, its fab-u-lous

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.
    

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    I proudly wear a pink shirt and flamboyantly sass people at retail stores. The biggest surprise is I’m autistic

    I have a pink tshirt with these little black palm trees on. I feel like i'm at the copa cabana when I wear it, its fab-u-lous

    Pink is OP.

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    This is a conversation for another day - I think you do have a point, it'd be interesting to hear more thoughts on it at some point.

    Indeed. But, for now...

    ...Now we wait the long haul, the unwaveringly long tide of temporary temptation towards distrust and disillusioned hopes of gifts given to those whose gifts got given. For the hand to tick with tantalising tones that remind us of our mortality, of the impending fate that we fear yet accept...

    ...Or. In other words. I'm waiting.
  • Half of these comments are not about the question...

  • This thread has taken a turn, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:


    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.
    

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏

    Flamboyant people give no shits and strut their stuff. Some people are homophobic, or afraid to come out. That’s why there seems to be more gay flamers

  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:


    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.
    

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.

    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏

    Flamboyant people give no shits and strut their stuff. Some people are homophobic, or afraid to come out. That’s why there seems to be more gay flamers

    There’s different types just like different types of str8 people. Not all of us are flamboyant or strut their stuff. But yeah I agree the homophobic peeps are mostly guys who have something they are hiding. 
  • Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

  • Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Hey! I agree about some of it. Sex and Stuff are the top subject of convo for most, but the other points are very debatable but here is not the place 😆
  • JP_Cloud said:

    Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Hey! I agree about some of it. Sex and Stuff are the top subject of convo for most, but the other points are very debatable but here is not the place 😆
    Yeah. But I hope that, whenever the update comes out of the closet that we can all be here to accept it for who it is, bugs and all.

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said: 
    TeambossFloze said:

    Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

    I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

    I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

    But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

    I'm reaching, huh? You're sitting here, talking to people like your some screenwriters idea of a stoic figure, just sitting there with marbles in your mouth, forever contemplating and measuring every response like a sociopath. You don't sound human. It almost feels like your giving a really bad impression of Dexter. 



  • @Dr_doom_j2 said: 
    TeambossFloze said:

    Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

    I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

    I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

    But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

    I'm reaching, huh? You're sitting here, talking to people like your some screenwriters idea of a stoic figure, just sitting there with marbles in your mouth, forever contemplating and measuring every response like a sociopath. You don't sound human. It almost feels like your giving a really bad impression of Dexter. 



    He is asleep, my dear. So save your arguments for another five hours when he wakes up. Improve on them whilst you have the chance, too.
  • JP_Cloud said:

    Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Hey! I agree about some of it. Sex and Stuff are the top subject of convo for most, but the other points are very debatable but here is not the place 😆
    Yeah. But I hope that, whenever the update comes out of the closet that we can all be here to accept it for who it is, bugs and all.

    I see what you did there 😉 I hope it doesnt give a speech tho. 
  • JP_Cloud said:
    JP_Cloud said:

    Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Hey! I agree about some of it. Sex and Stuff are the top subject of convo for most, but the other points are very debatable but here is not the place 😆
    Yeah. But I hope that, whenever the update comes out of the closet that we can all be here to accept it for who it is, bugs and all.

    I see what you did there 😉 I hope it doesnt give a speech tho. 
    It probably will
  • if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
  • KING_DEDE said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    JP_Cloud said:

    Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Hey! I agree about some of it. Sex and Stuff are the top subject of convo for most, but the other points are very debatable but here is not the place 😆
    Yeah. But I hope that, whenever the update comes out of the closet that we can all be here to accept it for who it is, bugs and all.

    I see what you did there 😉 I hope it doesnt give a speech tho. 
    It probably will
    It'll say how good it feels to finally get it off of it's chest, how it's felt like it's had to hide it's true self away... Yards yada yada.

    Shut up and give me gypsie Claudette
  • Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Pay for it too whilst you're at it. I'm a peasant.
  • What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loudly
  • Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
    I think it works like a Myers Tombstone Mori. He must be doing a gen if he's immune.
  • Play fall out 4 lol
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
    Forgot I had the Mori 😑 AGAIN! 
  • Play fall out 4 lol
    Nice choice 😁
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
    I think it works like a Myers Tombstone Mori. He must be doing a gen if he's immune.
    Ughhh no one likes a immune pc player get the unlimited evil within 3 Michael Myers and The insta down hatchet huntress also the pig with her reverse bear traps
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
    I think it works like a Myers Tombstone Mori. He must be doing a gen if he's immune.

    like comment subscribe and follow ty
  • @Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc

    Intructions unclear, I built a cardboard box powered by a potato.

  • What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Well to answer the topic and change the course I have a HUGE gaming library to play I may just finally finish Detroit: Become Human that game is so good but I’m a sucker for quantum dreams games
  • @Dr_doom_j2 said: 
    TeambossFloze said:

    Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

    I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

    I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

    But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

    I'm reaching, huh? You're sitting here, talking to people like your some screenwriters idea of a stoic figure, just sitting there with marbles in your mouth, forever contemplating and measuring every response like a sociopath. You don't sound human. It almost feels like your giving a really bad impression of Dexter. 



    Lol...wait..what?

    Doom in order to proceed one murst first take a step
  • Half of these comments are not about the question...

    Isn't that wonderful though? Lowbei would appreciate it, saying something along the lines of "At least it keeps you subpar shitbox Randos happy."

    JP_Cloud said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
    Nahhh! Not all gay guys are the same. Sexuality does not make you flamboyant (cause i’m not) sure some are (not my taste but each to their own) but stereotypes are bullshit. So no, sexuality does not influence personality 😏
    Can you not be so gay? I'm trying to prove a point. Thank you. 

    @Jacksomenumbersomenumber
    What is a gay flame? Flames are always not-straight.

    Flames are not...thia is why its called ..a....wait foe it....wait.....

    CAMPFIRE.

    Boom

  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    if you guys need, i can link you to newegg.com where you can build a pc
    Why hasn’t this man been Mori’d yet 😑😑
    I think it works like a Myers Tombstone Mori. He must be doing a gen if he's immune.
    Ughhh no one likes a immune pc player get the unlimited evil within 3 Michael Myers and The insta down hatchet huntress also the pig with her reverse bear traps
1 2 ›