What will you do PS4 players?

What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

Comments

  • Keep waiting

  • Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

  • @TeambossFloze said:
    Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

    PUBG isn’t on PS4! Imma stab you, you fraud! REEEEEEE!

  • I’ve already prepared myself mentally. There isn’t anything we can do. It seems we are doomed to be disapointed. I’m just not looking forward to the BP event with vacuum pallets. But yeah, it would be nice to know why, but that’s like P’in in the wind expecting that. 
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @TeambossFloze said:
    Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

    PUBG isn’t on PS4! Imma stab you, you fraud! REEEEEEE!

    I have a PC too - although I was just thinking I might blast out Mario Kart on the switch with my daughter tomorrow as that could be quite fun.

  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 
  • Xbox player here, but will be saddened for the PS4 community and disappointed in BHVR. 
  • Well if it doesn’t come out tomorrow that means all the complaining about it being late are now valid so I’ll be on here and Reddit enjoying the show
  • @ThePloopz said:
    Well if it doesn’t come out tomorrow that means all the complaining about it being late are now valid so I’ll be on here and Reddit enjoying the show

    I got some World cup matches to watch tomorrow that I deem a lot more exciting than waiting for DLC so I prob won't be on here.

  • @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?

    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

    Nuh uh! You ain’t diddling them today. That’s right! You just got busted!

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @TeambossFloze said:
    Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

    PUBG isn’t on PS4! Imma stab you, you fraud! REEEEEEE!

    I have a PC too - although I was just thinking I might blast out Mario Kart on the switch with my daughter tomorrow as that could be quite fun.

    I bet you’ll get hit by 3 blue shells in one match

  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Who cares about lowbei ? I mean it's not anything new .
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @TeambossFloze said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @TeambossFloze said:
    Play PUBG and wait as long as necessary - my life doesn't revolve around DBD DLC i'm afraid.

    PUBG isn’t on PS4! Imma stab you, you fraud! REEEEEEE!

    I have a PC too - although I was just thinking I might blast out Mario Kart on the switch with my daughter tomorrow as that could be quite fun.

    I bet you’ll get hit by 3 blue shells in one match

    Usually how it goes :)

  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?

    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

    Nuh uh! You ain’t diddling them today. That’s right! You just got busted!

    😂 There was no pics involved! Just a nice ‘Hello’ 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?

    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

    Nuh uh! You ain’t diddling them today. That’s right! You just got busted!

    I'm pretty sure Grindr messages only lead to nuts being busted.

    As in the type that I'm allergic to. My sister eats them all of the time and she uses my phone. Pretty sure she checks the Grindr messages too.
  • @Russ76 said:
    Xbox player here, but will be saddened for the PS4 community and disappointed in BHVR. 

    Don't be sad Russ - there is way more tragedy out there in the world that needs your tears brother

  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    JammyJewels said:

    Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?

    I’ve sent you one 👍🏻 

    Nuh uh! You ain’t diddling them today. That’s right! You just got busted!

    I'm pretty sure Grindr messages only lead to nuts being busted.

    As in the type that I'm allergic to. My sister eats them all of the time and she uses my phone. Pretty sure she checks the Grindr messages too.
    I think you mean Tinder 😆 Your sis prob aint on Grindr 🙃
  • What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)
  • The cool thing is that ptb originally was there so they could fix bugs . but apparently the update is still full of bugs that it can't get past certification . so ptb was just there to cause delay XD
  • @Russ76 said:
    Xbox player here, but will be saddened for the PS4 community and disappointed in BHVR. 

    Don't be sad Russ - there is way more tragedy out there in the world that needs your tears brother

    Like Toys'R'Us shutting down, or that the Earth is flat now for some reason.
  • @BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

    What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)

    Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point

  • I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

  • @BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

    What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)

    Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point

    Damn that sucks.
  • @Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

    It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

  • @Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

    I had a rank 10 hag with insidious today, that was fun.
  • @BoxingRouge said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @Kevvie said:

    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

    I had a rank 10 hag with insidious today, that was fun.

    I played one more game this evening - ended up on the Game with a high rank DR with all the usual stuff attached. More screaming than a Justin Beiber Concert

  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?
  • Kevvie said:

    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .
  • @JammyJewels

    Classy response. 😂

    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?

    You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

  • Kevvie said:

    @TeambossFloze said:

    @Kevvie said:
    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

    It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

    Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 
  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

    >

    Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 

    Never really ever been a one game kinda guy, so I've been musing around on various titles tbh but the last few days of DBD been rather fun.

  • @JammyJewels

    Classy response. 😂

    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?

    You wouldn't!! no matter how bad it ever gets Jammy - i'm there for you buddy #inPS4wefindsolidarity

    I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

    Learnt the contestants' names...
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Kevvie said:

    @TeambossFloze said:

     @Kevvie said:
    

    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Been having some great games on PS4 last few days though jumped up like 5 ranks

    It's been hit or miss for me, on the weekend the lobby times took a some time but today things were going quick, there is some excitement and hope it seems at least.

    Should i do what you are doing? I could have all my stuff maxed by now. I’ve just lost the buzz and haven’t touched DBD for days. 

    I've been enjoying my time with it. I find playing it makes me less bitter because it reminds me how much I love the game in general.

  • Play Dead By Daylight. Get more abuse thrown at me from Lowbei, maybe. Might even respond to some Grindr messages. Who knows?
    Classy response. 😂
    Would you rather I'd be doing something less classy, like watching Love Island?
    Oh god, please say you don’t watch that show.
    I watched the first episode. Then I realised it's superficial with the only possibly intelligent man (the Doctor, A.K.A the one that looks like an average skinny man) being rejected by the girls in the place for the more muscular guy... I mean, they're nice to look at and all... But just no. I prefer some brain meat over man meat.
  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

    Learnt the contestants' names...

    Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    Kevvie said:

    I'll keep waiting, building up BP and spending it on characters I usually wouldn't and build up BP again in and endless cycle until I get a screen that doesn't say "This application is already updated to its latest version".

    Who cares about bp !! The only importance in the game right now is the cosmetics . bp will get pointless after a while , especially with the new up the ante .

    I can look as cute as I want but if I'm running around with my only perk being level 1 Deja Vu it'll not be a good time in higher ranks lol.

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

    Learnt the contestants' names...

    Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.
  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've almost had a slip Floze. I've even...

    Learnt the contestants' names...

    Ah man - you could at least be watching the damn world cup if your gonna be watching the TV buddy - literally been the best world cup in the last 4 years.

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.
  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants

  • @JammyJewels said:
    Ew. Latency.

    Ew..... you, you are.... in need of glasses.... ewwww

  • i can say i’ll be annoyed or disappointed but in reality i’m still gonna play it when it comes out. even if it is a month after everyone else.

  • @BoxingRouge said:
    Victor_hensley said:

    What will you do if the update doesn't come out tomorrow?

    Play F13 of course. (Sarcasm)

    Never been a fan of sarcasm being highlighted as sarcasm, kinda feels like the sarcasm is lost at that point


    Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't ######### fallout

    I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a ######### about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?
  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    Can you please stop talking like a world weary traveller please? This isn't [BAD WORD] fallout

    I mean seriously, do you think this guy gives a [BAD WORD] about your snobby, R E A S O N A B L E response?

    I don't think he gives a care in the world :)

    But Dr Doom on the other hand, one does not need to reach far to find the far reaching

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests

    Can confirm, there is two of us. That MUST make it true.

  • @JammyJewels said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    I've never watched football in my life. I'm queer, I hate sports! Besides. Whenever I step into a football field I always get balls thrown in my face.

    One time I accidentally scored a goal when a ball kicked at my face bounced off, shattering my glasses but going into the goal. Good times.

    Firstly, your sexuality does not define your interests, secondly that last sentence nearly made me piss my pants


    Your pants are wet?
    Take 'em off you sexy beast.

    I'm kidding. Mostly. Though interestingly I think homosexuality does actually influence personality. Stereotypes exist for reasons... I would need more hands than there are P3 Claudettes to count the amount of gay men who talk constantly about sex and dicks and act really overly flamboyant. Just go to a Pride parade. You'll probably become homophobic, like me.
‹ 1 2