SALT THREAD
Share the insults you've been given off of salty survivors/killers. This is gonna be funny😃
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One day, I killed some random survivors.
Some guy left a message on my screenshots, and also commented on my review of the game (because he couldn't on my profile).
So I deleted them.
The next day, I woke up, and I had 280+ steam notifications. The guy insulted me on every single of my screenshots. One different insult (or nearly) for each of them.
So I pressed "Ignore user" and it deleted all of them at once.
I still admire his effort to this day.
some dude was so salty, said he had our IP, i was killer.
Came back to the game after a few months away, deranked of course due to resets, 3rd match back I faced a deranked SWF team. They were expecting Mr Newbie Killer and I rekt them with my Hag. The f word, multiple death threats and getting reported for being a hacker were the main course in that post-game chat. I just laughed and asked them if they needed some popcorn for their salt. It was pure pleasure.
I had one where the Killer Wraith chased me around the map most of the game and when we all escaped the dwight yelled at the team, "what the f#$k were you guys doing? i did 4 gens, and looped the killer all match, git gud"
He was talking to the whole team and taking my credit for keeping the killer busy.
Him:
f***ing fat bas**** c**t hope u die and before u get raped by animals u piece of #########
Me:
And you are... that Nea?
Him:
nah u ugly mother u c**t
What on earth did you do to them!?
After my first ever game last year I got a message to say 'Noob Noob Noob, please delete the game'.
Yes at that time i really was a Noob Lol
You have to wonder what loveless childhood they must have had to want people to die and get raped just because they werent as skilled as their ego thought.
To be honest ? Nothing that I don't do on a daily basis. The only thing that I remember about the round is that I was playing Hillbilly, and I didn't do anything bad in particular, no facecamping, no hard camp, no nodding or super slugging, I probably triggered some guy by coming back at the hook with my chainsaw. People seem to dislike not being able to get caught then saved without any consequences, from what I've understood.
He basically got triggered that I could deleted his comments so easily because he replied a dozen of times with some taunts about "not assuming" and such. Who knows what's up with people on the internet lol
This what makes watching Lefty so fantastic sometimes, gets salt ---> blacklists survivors ---> straight into lobby with same guy --->kicks their butt
Anyways was up against this Trapper. Saved people probably 5 times, worked on gems, totems, killer chased me but could never actually hit me. Only reason he caught and hooked me once was because I let him. We were on our last gen and this other survivor and I were committed. It was either me or him and the killer pulled me off. Other survivor got me off the hook. 3 of us still left. I get the door open but the Trapper gets one of my fellow survivors so I'm heading back not realizing it was this guys last hook. Instead of heading back to the door I stay there because the trap door is there. Trapper gets the last guy at the open door since he didn't leave, I got teap door. I'm feeling good. One of my better played matches in my Dbd lifetime. Over 25000 BP and double pipped. First time double pipping on new system. Get to chat. Gg to killer. Killer messages "I feel sorry for those Dwight's. That Claudette (me) did absolutely nothing" then disconnects. Not cool dude. Not cool.