Suggested improvements to the bloodweb

Now that we have so many teachable perks, would it make sense to let us choose the perks we want somehow? I mean.. my Myers is level 60+ and I still couldn't find a single tier of Monitor and Abuse. I have every killer teachable unlocked so god know when I'll get it. Instead Im having to choose between monstrous shrine or insidious... HURRAY! heheh

But in all seriousness, I think maybe after a certain level the bloodweb could give us the choice between more perk. Instead if the 2 we have right now maybe we could get 3? 4? 5??!?!?!

Anyway.. I know there are some changes coming to the game in the near future but that's something I would love to see. Thanks.

Comments

  • 3 perks per blood web or removal of perk levels would make the grind better

  • @FogNoob @DBDbuildsYT those wont work; the bloodweb regenerates with any abandoned perks from the last bloodweb. You'll just get 4-5 perks regenerating over and over until you grab it.

  • How is it possible I have a p3 Hillbilly and after over 25 bloodwebs, I STILL don't have ANY bamboozle, BBQ, AND I'M STILL GETTING 1 PERK BLOODWEBS!? SERIOUSLY

  • @AetherBytes said:

    @FogNoob @DBDbuildsYT those wont work; the bloodweb regenerates with any abandoned perks from the last bloodweb. You'll just get 4-5 perks regenerating over and over until you grab it.

    Well you'll grab them until they disappear out of your bloodweb.

    If every bloodweb let's say from level 40 onwards would give you 3 perks you could grab two and one for the entity, it would be faster to get rid of the useless ones

  • Yeah bloodweb needs some upgrading. I'm in the same position as most people here, all killer teachables unlocked and the worst luck at getting the perks I want for each killer.

  • I'd like to see 3 perks from which we can choose 2 per bloodweb (at the higher levels, maybe starting at lvl 35-40).