SWF Ruins this game

It promotes greifing, toxicity and bullying the solo role. It does nothing to actually improve the game besides appealing to toxic bullys who like to make other people feel bad. Survivors already have many many many perks that are better then any killer perks,a dn then SWF is thrown on top of it, on top of all of the items and addons, tool boxes and insta heal medkits, that its a ######### joke why anyone would play killer.

Comments

  • In order to actually balance SWF they would need to do several things and they should do these things.

    Make all of the perks SWF essentially has become baseline for all survivors. Comms gives MANY free perks to survivors which is really unfair to solo players and the killers.

    Upon doing that all killers would need to be buffed which should include the blindness status effect which is one of many killer things SWF breaks. Knockout also needs a complete rework since SWF completely negates it.

  • It does, but then again it keeps the game alive... so theres that...

  • @Visionmaker said:

    What killers think me and my friends are:

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_RLKgC9mL2o/maxresdefault.jpg

    What we actually are:

    "So how was work?"

    "Uhhh, it was okay. Slow day. I hope there's no Ruin."

    "If I spawn next to you I'm dropping the pallet, hahaha."

    "I dare you #########. Oh there's Ruin."

    "AAAAH I RAN INTO THE KILLER, IT'S PEPPA"

    "LOL! Don't die so fast this time"

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ######### eat that wood!!! WOW she hit me through it!!!"

    "Haha I'm gonna watch you getting #########."

    "I got you a present. I'm bringing her to you!"

    "######### you, I need my daily."

    @Visionmaker For a lot of SWF this is true. If I happen to play in a full SWF group, it sometimes goes like that. And here comes the big BUT: We are not playing super-focussed, we joke around, but we still win, simply because gens are done too fast compared to how long chases last.

  • Most killer arent even able to discern if theyre playing against SWF or not. Dont know how often i got called SWF, while there actually wasnt even a SWF-Duo in my Game. So SWF isnt the problem.

  • Ah, but when you get those SWF's that just want to meme - the game is so entertaining.

    I still wonder what that Leatherface thought when he caught my friends and I crouch walking around a hook nodding up and down before we scattered the moment he revved the chainsaw....

  • Swf in itself is not bad, it's abusers, I don't have a struggle with them though, I just stab them as I would.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    Look...

    I understand you are frustrated but let's be real here..

    If you were in a group with survivors that die day on day on day every year.

    Wouldn't you want to cooperate? Talk to the rest of the team? And try to survive the trial that you were picked to do?

    SWF exists because we want to play with our friends, But if the entity was real and picked you to be in the next Trial IRL... I bet you 100% you would try to make friends with the other survivors and survive with them face to face (Like the SWF feature in Game).

    And yes I'm basing this off of reality.

    We all want to survive. So don't get mad at SWF. Don't get mad at anything. Not every one likes playing Solo.

    And everyone wants to survive. It's our instinct.

    just blame our Instincts of becoming friends and wanting to survive.

    I disagree with you, if you wanted to base this game off of REAL LIFE, you sure as heck wouldn't put yourself in harms way to save a stranger. There would be way more selfish play, because in the end my life is more important to me then yours.

    "I don't have to out run the Killer, I just have to out run you."

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529104#Comment_529104

    I am currently green ranked, the only perk that is really OP imo is MoM but it is getting a nerf. Fun is subjective so killer Isn’t for everyone.

    But as they make Killer not for everyone, they risk making it not for anyone as well. And if they keep making High Ranks a severely not fun experience for Killers, Who is going to play it, and keep the game going?

  • @miaasma said:

    all swf promotes is playing with your friends

    some people get their rocks off by running broken maps and syringes

    let them fly their egos around like a kite for a game and go next

    most groups just screw around in my experience

    Why do we have to be victims of their bull, are you saying their time is more important then the Killers?

    Killers should be give an indicator of how big the SWF group is if greater then 2 and give the Killer an option out.

    If survivors get to play casual, the Killer should be able to play casual as well.

  • SWF 4-man teams are so rare, I dont think its a problem. Whats the rate of them these days?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    SWF 4-man teams are so rare, I dont think its a problem. Whats the rate of them these days?

    If you want to see the state of four mans, just have a quick look at the DbD Twitch area, you'll find tons of people playing 4mans vs Killers, not all will be toxic, but you will see the type of info that can be shared, that tilts the game.

  • I play everything, solo, swf in a 2, 3 or 4 group. Many killers are paranoid and when you play solo they simply say "you were swf" even though you were not.

    From my experience I often survive more in solo games than in my 3 or 4 swf group. Everything has two sides ... even killer can draw benefits from swf. Most of the swf groups I have played against are very altruistic. These are also advantages for the killer.

    In my solo games I have seen many more players who simply disconnect, if they do not like something. That's neither fun for the remaining survivor, nor for the killer. With swf I have that much rarer.

    And people who can not behave, there are in all layers, that is not just swf.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    SWF 4-man teams are so rare, I dont think its a problem. Whats the rate of them these days?

    not so old:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/data-sheets-community-requests

  • To me SWF means that much more of a challenge and when I do beat them its that much more icing on the cake! Also more Claudette pudding. ;)

1 2 ›