I still hate the clown
I don’t think he needs a nerf or anything, I just don’t like him on either side.
I don’t think he needs a nerf or anything, I just don’t like him on either side.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for sharing.
Anything you would change about him specifically?
I think his power would be more fun if it where progressive, like the Plague. Like, the longer the survivors are in the smoke, the longer and more aggressive the effects are, rather than a short, instant slow and blur.
That would be a no from me chief (unless it starts minimally, and I mean minimally). Already can't play against him as is with the gas effects. Probably won't fly since it wouldn't be effective then and might actually be a slight nerf.
I would like to see some minor changes too, just to make him a bit more complex and fun to play and have against.
I don’t mean permanent effects. I mean like at a duration, maybe such as the mend timer on legion combined with plague/doctors effect.
Yeah, no. I don't want the clown turning into another one of those "deep wounds" killers. That's the sole reason people still DC against Legion. It's annoying.
Some people are just never satisfied unless the killer is literally unstoppable...and that’s what your suggestion would make him. He’d be at Nurse’s level, looping would be non-existent, might as well ask for a killer that moves 3x the speed, of a power that freezes survivors in place...surely you can make a recommendation better than that.
I'd like him if he didn't need add-ons for the slow and AoE to be significant
THIS is the kind of buff he could use. It's sensible. Like how Wraith got a built in Windstorm...though I think his built in Windstorm should be on the level of his current purple windstorm. Then he'd be top half of killers IMO.
Clown's tonic needs a longer effect duration built in at the very least.
That’s also not what I mean. I mean the effect is put on a survivor and they can fix it themselves, but the longer they don’t fix it, the worse it gets.
When did I say anything like that?
Your recommended changes to his power, maybe not what you intended, but that doesn’t make it less true. Your proposed changes would make him unstoppable.
Again, no. That would be game breakingly annoying.
How?
The clown (almost) completely negates most loops...the survivor’s #1 defense. If that got any type of buff, he’d be unstoppable.
Stealth > looping a clown
Word brutha.
Clown is underrated
How?