Question about reporting.

If two survivors are spamming the unhook on me but not unhooking me (killer wasn’t camping me) do I need video evidence to report them?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You want to report them for not saving you? Good luck with that.

    They dont have to save you. Faking an unhook is never done without prompt. So what did you do to make them feel the need to SHOW you they werent saving you.

    Even if you didnt, they wont be punished. Its BORDERLINE griefing. But unless the killer is working with them, chances are it wont be considered anything reportable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Probably.

    I had a screenshot of a Laurie doing an exploit (standing in a spot where I couldn't ever reach her) but that apparently wasn't enough despite the screenshots clearly showing her being in a spot I can't reach her.

    That should’ve been enough proof. Thanks for the answer, you’re probably right.

  • @Carpemortum griefing/trolling is bannable, I avoided chase until the endgame but still did 2 gens and three hook saves. (Killer only got five hooks).

  • If it's in-game then yes.

    Literally anything but chat-based offenses has to be recorded.

  • Thanks, I’ll remember that next time.

    @Visionmaker said:

    If it's in-game then yes.

    Literally anything but chat-based offenses has to be recorded.

  • @Carpemortum it was one of those three-man swf groups that let the random die.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Carpemortum griefing/trolling is bannable, I avoided chase until the endgame but still did 2 gens and three hook saves. (Killer only got five hooks).

    Right, but mori spamming wont get you banned. Tunneling could be considered griefing, but unless its targeting one person in multiple games it wont ban anyone.

    I'm just saying, simply because it "says" its bannable, doesnt mean it fits all the requirements.

  • @Carpemortum the devs have said tunneling isn’t bannable, I’m sure mori spamming until the survivor dies is bannable.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Carpemortum the devs have said tunneling isn’t bannable, I’m sure mori spamming until the survivor dies is bannable.

    Exactly. Tunneling isnt bannable. Yet it's considered griefing.

    Meaning just because they troll you once doesnt mean they get banned.

    Mori spamming isnt either, as it eventually ends. And unless it's the same person multiple games, they wont be banned.

  • I had a survivor work with the killer in a game earlier, I reported them both in-game. I just entered a lobby and found the survivor again, so I checked who the killer was and if was the same guy from before. The survivor is probably lobbydodging until he is matched with this guy. They both burned bps and farmed the other 3 survivors.

  • @TreemanXD you'd need video evidence which you can send to support for it to be looked at. And of course the in game report needs to be made as well.

    Support address: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

  • @MandyTalk thanks, next time I’ll remember that. :)