no in fact it is nothing confirmed, we are only speculating, I only say that if they do a collaboration for stranger things with fortnite and roblox, theoretically they should do the same even with dead by daylight, but they are only hypotheses obviously
Just a theory, that's why the title of the thread says "confirmed". All I'm saying is I wouldn't get my hopes up cause there's a LOT of other possibilities.
Just a theory, that's why the title of the thread says "confirmed". All I'm saying is I wouldn't get my hopes up cause there's a LOT of other possibilities.
with the confirmation of the collaboration between fortnite and stranger things, we can hypothesize that if there will be a chapter, the survivor will be Hopper :)
This a game for horror themes, not "wow, my kiddy friend has superpowers!" nonsense.
It was Hardly an Awful Show it's probably one of if not the biggest shows in the world right now and it isn't just about some kids who have a physic friend far from it actually it has a lot of Horror Themes i dunno what show you were watching but it definietely wasn't stranger things
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a theory, that's why the title of the thread says "confirmed". All I'm saying is I wouldn't get my hopes up cause there's a LOT of other possibilities.
In the title there is a question mark ;)
we hope it is a complete chapter on stranger things, it would be cool to see the demogorgon on dbd
Point stands that there's a lot of things it could be besides Stranger Things.
I just hope they aren't just skins
They also have guns, and I'm pretty sure the Demogorgon wouldn't carry an AK-47 too shoot down Will and 11. Just me though.
wut? haha
with the confirmation of the collaboration between fortnite and stranger things, we can hypothesize that if there will be a chapter, the survivor will be Hopper :)
It was Hardly an Awful Show it's probably one of if not the biggest shows in the world right now and it isn't just about some kids who have a physic friend far from it actually it has a lot of Horror Themes i dunno what show you were watching but it definietely wasn't stranger things
We could also get Jonathan or Joyce Byers as well
Well you should its a Great Show :)
Half the first episode is Nea running the Wraith around the Haddonfield infinite and the other half is David and Dwight hiding in lockers.