Yep, this is a prime example why I don't like double BP events. There are those people out there that feel like if you're not farming then you're doing something wrong.
Not all of us need BPs, and are just playing the game to have fun actually playing.
BUt going extra hard on them and using a mori, then post it on the forum because he thinks this is funny. If he werent toxic, he would just play normal and dont mori them all to get pissed reaction to post it on the forum and hopes he got enough upvotes.
BUt going extra hard on them and using a mori, then post it on the forum because he thinks this is funny. If he werent toxic, he would just play normal and dont mori them all to get pissed reaction to post it on the forum and hopes he got enough upvotes.
Maybe you need to find the middle^^ I would say, just play normal without moris, if you in a really good position, try to hook them 2x times. if they to oppressive, kill them fast. Then it is their fault.
The better help bit is gold! I'd love to face you, you sound good. I'm at a similar rank too as survivor, look out for a 'Poweas' who is a Kate with white shirt and blue shorts.
Also, that's a beautiful calm manner from you lol.
I already have the R1 Killer achievement, so I don't really take the game too seriously :P
I just play to....HAVE A LAUGH :O
@Raccoon same! I play at high ranks anyway, but that's only as killer. As survivor I stick around mid ranks since I got the achievement and high ranks take too long for games now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good for you.
Yep, this is a prime example why I don't like double BP events. There are those people out there that feel like if you're not farming then you're doing something wrong.
Not all of us need BPs, and are just playing the game to have fun actually playing.
BUt going extra hard on them and using a mori, then post it on the forum because he thinks this is funny. If he werent toxic, he would just play normal and dont mori them all to get pissed reaction to post it on the forum and hopes he got enough upvotes.
The Ivory Mori is indeed an overpowered addition to any killer's arsenal.
I forgot about its secondary effect:
"When a survivor is killed using this offering, the remaining survivors are given carte blanche to spew vitriol at the killer in the end game chat."
When dedicated servers come devs will most likely ban these people when they can track them better
I can't read the chat in those pictures, Im missing on the fun :-(
Seems like you did well though. Congrats!
Well, my picture in this topic (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68710/people-using-bps-and-then-tryhard#latest), where I farmed 250k BP with a full stack of BPS as a friendly Wraith has a downvote, too.
Maybe I was "too" nice.
Yes, remind the Survivors it is you who is meant to be in control. Let the evil flow
Maybe you need to find the middle^^ I would say, just play normal without moris, if you in a really good position, try to hook them 2x times. if they to oppressive, kill them fast. Then it is their fault.
The better help bit is gold! I'd love to face you, you sound good. I'm at a similar rank too as survivor, look out for a 'Poweas' who is a Kate with white shirt and blue shorts.
Also, that's a beautiful calm manner from you lol.
@Poweas
I already have the R1 Killer achievement, so I don't really take the game too seriously :P
I just play to....HAVE A LAUGH :O
@Raccoon same! I play at high ranks anyway, but that's only as killer. As survivor I stick around mid ranks since I got the achievement and high ranks take too long for games now.
And people say this game is survivor sided!
I actually report farming myself as it puts people in ranks they do not deserve and we already got too many entitled little twirps out there as it is.
Either go in with the expectation to give it your all and possibly get destroyed in the process, or don't log in.
Yes, that means I've just put a big ass target on my back for every killer out there. I have this to say - BRING IT!