New Here
Hey guys, I am new to playing this on PC (got over 2k hours played on console) what are some things I need to get used to / Learn that differs from Console to PC? I know starting over sucks but I fear with new consoles coming out here soon that it's a good time to join the PC community! Any help, thoughts or tips to help me on PC would be great!
Comments
The biggest changes will prolly be Post Chat you will see a lot more nurses and you will also have to get use to the obvious differences with KB and Mouse
Yeah I think KB and Mouse will be way more effective though. Post Chat I can't wait for actually as it'll stop the spam of my Xbox Messages post game haha. More Nurses I can't wait for!
"More Nurses I can't wait for!"
Im up for a challenge.
Smart choice, switching over from Console DBD to PC DBD. Very smart.
I'll add some more to this thread if I can think of any. I still highly recommend using Keyboard and Mouse, as it puts out better performance in my opinion, and playing with controller against KB/M players can be difficult. You'll notice the difference.
I’ll be using kb and mouse. I’ll be using a Razer KB and Mouse just don’t know what ones quite yet! Just can’t wait to get back into it and getting what I had on console back. Sucks relearning the controls though!
Currently there is undergoing PTB. You can enjoy one of a few benefits of beiing a PC player and go test Ghostface and give your feedback on him.
PC won’t be here until probably after he is taken off the PTB :(
Can’t wait, and yeah idk if I’ll use him though, don’t run Borrowed time.