I want to thank you..
Thank You for 3 years of an amazing game. This game is a horror fans dream, you have handled this game fairly well. I'm excited for the Archive and "The Observer" as well as the charms and your in-game friend system.
I appreciate you devs and just know alot of the posts here are made from passion and a zeal for this game to be better (at least in my case that is). I'm hoping this game last at least 7 more years crossing fingers
Comments
I'm so happy to see my favorite game evolving, it's amazing! 😭
All things considering this game is doing pretty well.
It'd be better if it had some competition though so the Devs can strive to make it better.
They start a small and now they are growing updating good stuff to us giving awesome skins and chapters i can say that this devs have a future for this game or other games for the future
Yeah, Ill definitely 2nd this right here. For all the ######### people give the devs, as well as anyone who works for BHVR in general... They really have built something special, and Its good to see members of the community actually being positive towards them for a change.
Thanks guys @not_Queen @Peanits @Patricia @MandyTalk
Feel free to @ whoever else you can think of, its a group effort from EVERYONE to keep this ship floating afterall
Devs are great people, they also tend to catch alot of flak for the more corporate decisions.
Sure game design isin't perfect, things need buffs nerfs or QoL changes but I love this game and tbh the hate is just people showing how passionate they are for this game.
For me, this game is a dream come true. As somebody who loves horrors this game is just something I've wanted for so long, so it's amazing that it's actually became a reality. Can it be frustrating as hell? HELL YEAH, but what game isn't at some point? I love it whole-heartedly, flaws and all. 💙
Pretty good job so far keep it up thanks for not ditching on it
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone. It means a lot <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
@Patricia
Du rien mon amis parce que tu es très cool! :)
Edit: Ugh, French is too difficult 😂
HAHA! This is amazing and not bad at all.
just two little mistakes: [De] rien mon [amie], parce que tu es très cool
The observer?
It's the guy that was teased in the archives during the 3rd anniversary stream.
The Observer is a being that sorts through the memories of everywhere the Entity has been if I remember correctly. This is how we get the backstory for the characters in the archives. It's very interesting :)
@Peanits Can I see a picture of him?
That's the only glimpse we've got so far. It's the hand in the lower left. How spooky and mysterious.
It's a singleplayer mode?
DBD is still the best MMORPG Horror game