My subconscious loves stereotyping characters other people play

I always think Meg will mess everything up. Nea is going to be toxic. Claudette will blend and become grass, waiting for that hatch. David will save me. Wraith will camp me. Bubba will farm with me. And things like that.

What about you? I can't help it.

Comments

  • I cant help but always think Fengs are either bad when on my team or toxic when I'm killer. Same goes for Neas. Ashes will always DC when I down them and if they dont then they have MoM and will DC when I down them after they use it. I expect Adams to throw pebbles at me while breaking a pallet but unfortunately I dont come across them much. I also expect Dwights to be cute :3

  • I must be a rare Nea.

  • I always think David will be cocky

  • I always think Claudettes will be a disadvantage to the team,which is true.

    as a surv,I look for another lobby when I see 3 Claudettes ;its just a guaranteed loss.

  • When I see a wraith I know I am going to get camped. I can't help but laugh when they do it and a teammate is running kindred.

  • Why do people think Fengs r toxic and bad D: we Feng mains atleast the ones IK aren't like that

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Why do people think Fengs r toxic and bad D: we Feng mains atleast the ones IK aren't like that

    Agreed that's mega and Kate's who hatch camp so much the remaining survivors sell them out for doing nothing all game but sandbags for it

  • It's odd that people see Wraith as a camper. In my experience he is always a tunneller. Wraith always sees me first, downs me in seconds and when I get rescued, I can do two laps of the map and the moment I start to heal...bing bong. Down I go again.

  • Hey man. I'm a Kate main and I'll righteously die for my team if that's what they need.

    I've seen Megs be more aggressive and toxic. The one who thinks they can run a killer around and then ######### and moan when they get caught. Nea's just hide or evade around while sometimes doing gens aside from the few that want to be like No0b3. Fengs are the cuties that do gens and are decent at looping, but more objective focused. Jakes are their own beings. They are seriously enigmas that just do random #########. Jeffs just don't exist.

    Hags will camp and tunnel (sorry hag mains). If you touch a totem, they will viciously guard it more than the gens. Bubba camps, especially when you steal his chilli. Docs just love to torture the survivors. They get their enjoyment more from shocking than killing.

  • Don't worry, i would never camp you.

  • i aren't sure i think that much lol