Low ranks impossible

Just have to love when high ranks switch to their alts just to bully the low ranks 3rd rank 16 in a row that played like a rank 1 SMFH

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah i’ve been noticing some behaviour that seems far too skilled for either killers/survivors below rank 15. I was going solo survivor the other day and we were decimated by a rank 20 LF using no perks or add-ons. He was just a bit too familiar with the map and looping tricks/strategies. Suspicious.

    Honestly im a killer main and play survivor with my fiance, and she doesn't play as often so she is at low ranks and facing killers like that just ruins the game for her, honestly i feel like devs should say something about alts but then again why would they harm their money flow

  • But you can see what rank they were in the post game lobby. Or do you mean using another ms account?

  • @Kastagar said:

    But you can see what rank they were in the post game lobby. Or do you mean using another ms account?

    Yes using another account

  • I can say thats true. When i swf with rank 20 friend I find killers at like 17 rank that plays much much better than red ranks killers. Smh

  • @premiumRICE said:

    I can say thats true. When i swf with rank 20 friend I find killers at like 17 rank that plays much much better than red ranks killers. Smh

    It's horrible that survs have made such high ranks nigh impossible to have fun in so killers are pulling this

  • Just have to love when high ranks switch to their alts just to bully the low ranks 3rd rank 16 in a row that played like a rank 1 SMFH

    Quite true , i see that with my second account ^^.

    However i admit also that at low rank, you also have the long waiting time ^^.

  • I don't know why people play with alts... the grind is so brutal.. seems like a waste of effort splitting it up across multiple accounts.


    just play like ######### and you stay where you are.. simple.

  • @TheBean said:

    I don't know why people play with alts... the grind is so brutal.. seems like a waste of effort splitting it up across multiple accounts.

    just play like ######### and you stay where you are.. simple.

    I also don’t get why they’d make an alt.🤷🏼‍♂️

  • Sadly you don't even need an alt account to play at lower ranks. Was playing solo survivor last night and a rank 3 lead a swf against rank 15 killer. Poor wraith couldn't land a single hit and the person followed killer everywhere alerting teammates before they could be found. Its just so sad when you feel bad for the guy trying to kill you.

  • It's the same thing with alt accounts in Overwatch. As long as the alt accounts cost money, the studio is fine with them. Whatever.

  • Just had a match with a hillbilly. He downed all 4 within 1 minute of the match starting.

  • This happens to me a lot.

    When killers face a skill mismatch like this, they often blame SWF with voice comms. There's truth to this, but I began to suspect there is more to it than that.

    I believe people purposefully disconnect so they will double de-pip and de-rank. Then we have rank reset...

    To provide a consistent fun experience, this game has to accurately reflect skill level through rank and matchmake accurately around that.

    I had not considered people using alt accounts, but I think it is very likely.

  • At low ranks, survivors always died in 5 minutes if killer have B&C. Most broken perk in these levels

  • Yeah I've been seeing a lot of Rank 15s with Prestige 3 I know there are probably other people like me who just started playing again after a long hiatus but you'd think they'd be less of an ######### and not DC when they get treated like a #########.

  • @AntiPlague12898 said:

    Just had a match with a hillbilly. He downed all 4 within 1 minute of the match starting.

    Considering how "balanced" Billy is ,this shouldn't surprise anybody.

  • I did a break from DBD a while ago, but i came back so i was Rank 20 at Killer. Normally i was Rank 1 so not everyone uses a smurf account ^^

  • I seen this all last week on the survivor side. I would stay around rank 11-10 and get survivor groups with at least someone rank 4-2, at least one purple, and a yellow. Maybe a green sprinkled here and there. They should be matched up with a killer based on the highest rank in the survivor group.