Coldwind Farm all day
How does one avoid the drought that is going to cold wind almost every match. It’s ridiculous. Where is map RNG?
How does one avoid the drought that is going to cold wind almost every match. It’s ridiculous. Where is map RNG?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try using different map offerings.
I get into the same map for 3 matches in a row commonly, I hate using map offerings but sometimes I have to, I love Macmillian estate.
Same thing. Back to back cold wind this morning
I usually burn map offerings when I am playing with friends to give us a bit of variety.
yeah i feel you...
out of 5 killer games (without map offerings btw), i got lerys freakin memorial 4 times! and the 5th game? haddonfield. CUZ WHY NOT?!?
I only get coldwind as shape. We're up to 44 coldwinds in a row
*cries in corner*
I've had this same issue.
Map rng is not my friend tonight
I wish I could get coldwind all day everyday.
Yeah, I had this experience and posted about it a while back. I was playing Hag too, it was extremely infuriating, especially because I was usually facing at least 2 Claudettes.
You just have extremely bad luck my dude.
Yes I’m sure that’s it..
I just have 7 coldwind farm map in a row without any offering few days ago
I think it is clear that cornfield maps are common occurrences with how many people talk about it. I have the same problem btw.