Guilty?
I looped a clown for 4 generators (Idk how...killer bad?) because I wanted to survive that round(had key) but what pushed me to loop him so very long was his tunneling. I would literally loop him around a gen my teammates were working on, intentionally, and he would run past them ignoring them. He ended up downing me because a teamate blocked a window and that same teamate farmed me twice on the hook (don’t blame them clown camped me hard) leading me to my death. After asking him why he tunneled me, he gave me multiple death threats and threw a couple racial slurs towards me even though I accepted defeat and told him the plain old gg. I played solo, had no flashlight, and never tebagged... I don't know why he tunneled.
Coldwind-Rancid rank 6
Is it my fault that the game was not fun for anyone? Or is the person not having a good day?
Coldwind-Rancid rank 6
Is it my fault that the game was not fun for anyone? Or is the person not having a good day?
Comments
He probably was just salty...when killers are having bad days, first person they see will die no matter what.
That guy was an ass.
I get that all the time being tunneled, Billy's especially love to tunnel and if you lose them they can see you and another closer survivor and they'll always go for you.
This is an example of a Toxic killer. Not in the camping, but in the way they acted to you as a person. It sucks that we have individuals who would play a video game not for entertainment but for slander and horrible statements to other individuals. Should definitely get a perma ban imo
^This is the best advice you can follow, when faced with such people. If they cross the line, you report, ignore, block where possible, and move on. Zero tolerance. These people don't learn, even when they're banned. The best you can do is help purge them by reporting every single one of them.
#########? you do that all the Time and say he is an ass??? YOU? the one says: "finding, downing and then downing a Survivor is High Skill"? #########? DUDE -_-
That is high skill thanks to Looping, near infinites, flashlights etc
Stop lying. You have no idea how I play because you have never played against me. I do not throw out death threats or racial slurs, in any context.
I outplayed the clown by being on PS4!
"The only reason I looped was because he tunelled me", you know you can also try to lose him right ?
It's called Babyrage. When someone can't get what they want, and it remains forever outside their grasp because they are a complete moron.
I used to get tunnel vision a lot until a Survivor suggested to me to break off when I see someone else I can get a hit in on quickly. Such as when you looped him near the generator your teammates were repairing. You hurt that poor man's pride and immasculated him by being smart. Let them rage, threaten, and throw a tantrum. They still got outplayed and made to look like.... a Clown.
I'd still report the idiot though. Those types of Killers need to be euthanized.
That person wasn't very nice and I don't want to defend his actions or words but something I will say is that we don't know how many survivors before you played toxic and caused him to rage. Maybe no one did. All I'm saying is in Dead by Daylight we have this vicious circle of hate followed by hate and you did nothing wrong and it's you who get the brunt. Just keep playing as straight up as you can and ignore the toxic as best you can.
Considering the Clown is not available on the PS4, there is a lot wrong with outplaying him on the PS4.
You sir missed the point of @Jack11803 joke!
No I got the joke. I was replying to the person who completely missed the joke.