1 more day!
Supposedly, I’ve got high hopes! #EXCITED Gimmie that update! Hello Shrine , hello update, hello new map and characters. #TakeMyMoney. If you don’t want to pay for anything cool I guess, grind for it. Don’t come on here and rain on my maybe parade though! Bc I’m personally thrilled that this is most likely it.
Comments
Pharoh pharoh whoa whoa give us that update yo!
To be fair it's not Sonys fault it failed certification. Can't have BHVR crashing all of psn and all that.
Did anyone see the posts of PC users complaining they don't have the shrine? The ######### balls on these entitled pricks is mesmerizing. You know if have a moment because your shards and bloodpoints are maxed maybe express how you feel to them. I believe the post is "eff the consolers".
1 more day?
Really? Why couldn't it come out today? I mean why not.
Why is "Tuesday" the golden day for stuff. That's a crock. CDs aren't even released on Tuesdays anymore really.
It could very well come out today. I don't see why not? It's been 20 days since the certification process began for PS4.
Here we entertain us... bring it on now... don't delay us. I feel stupid and .... I'm waiting.
Also its been what? 6 days now since XB1 got it?
Did they publish the news somewhere? I can't find anything bc the Forum is flooded
Seriously?
This is absolutely ######### ridiculous if so.
I thought for sure we'd get it between today and Thursday. Unfucking real.
Well damn.
I just don't see how we don't get it this week. I mean how would PS4 not get it? It is almost pushing 1 month.
Because Sony actually certifies. Microsoft is known for basically staring at the patches for a week, then releasing. Sony has multiple times before rejected dead by daylights updates for being #########. It probably happened to this update ONCE, if not TWICE.
I love Sony and my PS4. It's been wonderful.
If they had come out and said "sorry we failed certification, we are adjusting things and will resend ASAP"
That is different. They've said nothing such. So we're all just left in limbo. On the 22nd, We were updated with "positive answer" from microsoft and then "Sony is still doing it"
Now, we're 9 days past that moment.
It's getting kinda silly.
-
This is the PlayStation Store schedule for this week under DLC. I don't know what else to say after seeing that. ):
More like one more disappointment am I right?....... too soon?
Because a patch has been confirmed to fail, I think around huntress time, due to PlayStation saying it was laggy bullshit. This patch is already known to be a lagggy mess. The dots are just being connected, really.
We could still get the patch/dlc later this week.
Just because it isn't on the tuesday schedule doesn't mean it could pass and drop for us on wed or thursday?
Of course they didn’t say that, it was a joke. BHVR was the ones who confined they failed cert. about a year ago. Get off my ass, ass
Sounds like a job for the Scooby gang!
@Broccoli_Jaeger me too. Just say hey the patch failed, was sent late, or was abducted by aliens and the timetable is going to be longer. We are sorry it won'r happen again. Future Chapters will be released the same day on all platforms. People will still be upset but you are being honest and transparent.
Gonna take one last shot at tomorrow, if we still don't get it don't expect to see me during the DBP. There would be no point. I've been capped for months now(before the clown was revealed) in anticipation of the new killer.
I couldnt care less about the shrine, but one question. Why is the shrine delayed on PC/XBOX just because there occured issues on PS4, I cannot think of one reason why the shrine must be delayed till PS4 has the patch
You being capped is on you.
I was capped last week, but spent. I also spnet 1/2 my shards for 200k, so that is on you.
Honestly the only reason i can see why Xbox and pc doesn't have the shrine is that it defies logic and reason. PS4 has had the shrine since i believe thursday we just can't buy it since everything is 2,000 shards.
I'm capped so I can pour all my points into the new killer.
He isn't going to level himself up and even AT cap the best I can get him would be around lvl 40.
And I can't even do THAT until I have him so yeah.
It's not "on me" that I don't have the killer yet.
You mean if they screw us over more.
There wont be double bloodpoints on PS4 without a patch.
No support for it.
Well for PS4 players it doesnt really matter because they wont have a shrine either way now. And since the shrine is full RNG, there is nothing you can not get because of a rotation or sth