Who the heck is Bubba?

Comments

  • A beautiful boy called leatherface. :)

  • From urban dictionary.

    "Bubba - name for a close friend or boyfriend. Originating from Bubs. Bubba implies someone special and close to your heart. Bubba is someone you turn to when you need comfort. Your Bubba is always there for you.

    I love my bubba, he's great!"

  • @Judith Bubba is the best boyfriend you can have.

  • He will keep you safe from unwanted eyes. Best part is when he get a hold of you he won't leave you like everyone else did

  • Its a crazy ######### man with a chainsaw

  • image.png

    Just drop this here

  • Junior "Bubba" Sawjer.

  • Only the greatest killer that there ever was, or will be

  • Hes so dashing love all bubbas so adorable especially when they take me to the basement of happiness for some alone time 🐷❤️ also bubba players are the most funny cool people ive chatted to on ps4 much love and respect to the bubba mains 💕🐖

  • Each of the killers has a real name (I'll list them below just to be as informative as I can I guess). Leatherface's real name is Bubba Sawyer.

    Evan Macmillan - Trapper

    Phillip Ojomo - Wraith

    Max Thompson Jr. - Hillbilly

    Sally Smithson - Nurse

    Michael Myers - Shape

    Lisa Sherwood - Hag

    Herman Carter - Doctor

    Anna - Huntress

    Bubba Sawyer - Leatherface

    Freddy Kreuger - Nightmare

    Amanda Young - Pig

    Jeffrey Hawk - Clown

    Rin Yamaoka - Spirit

    Frank, Julie, Suzie, Joey - Legion

    Danny Johnson - Ghostface

  • Oh and the Plague is Adiris.

  • Bubba is a majestic man of great strength who will keep up with a truck even with an injured leg and dance in the sunset wielding his beloved chainsaw.


    gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg


    tenor.gif


  • @Redd said:

    Each of the killers has a real name (I'll list them below just to be as informative as I can I guess). Leatherface's real name is Bubba Sawyer.

    Evan Macmillan - Trapper

    Phillip Ojomo - Wraith

    Max Thompson Jr. - Hillbilly

    Sally Smithson - Nurse

    Michael Myers - Shape

    Lisa Sherwood - Hag

    Herman Carter - Doctor

    Anna - Huntress

    Bubba Sawyer - Leatherface

    Freddy Kreuger - Nightmare

    Amanda Young - Pig

    Jeffrey Hawk - Clown

    Rin Yamaoka - Spirit

    Frank, Julie, Suzie, Joey - Legion

    Danny Johnson - Ghostface

    I thought Clown is called Kenneth Chase

  • I’m sorry I just put the one I remembered. Kenneth is the birth name. Jeffrey is the name he gave and used at the circus.

  • Bubba is a name that fits the Clown.